Focus and Fighting (5)

Day 3 of this hellhole

You've barely touched the slop they gave you as "food" instead rather you've been planning an escape. Henry has been taking his sweet ass time, well not really but it feels that way. Glancing over at the door when you hear the rustle of keys, you see the asshole enter again. When daddy dearest isn't around, he's a lot more mean and a lot less of a crybaby. You feigned sleep, not wanting to deal with him, but he didn't seem to care much. He walked over and gently hit your face before full blown slapping you. You groaned and bit his hand when he tried to pull away. He didn't like that too much. He screamed,
"You fucking bitch! Wanna play that way?"

"Oh no, whatever will I do? You gonna hit me again? Go for it. You won't break me like you did when we were together! I'm not that defenseless girl anymore!!!"

His face turned to shock, surprised at the strength you still had in you after all this. This only lasted a short time before he just left,

"I will break you, (y/n)."

You noticed how old your cell was, breaking apart in some areas. The small window on the wall to the left of you had bars but they looked beat up. You thought if you could break one off you could beat him with it or at least immobilize him and take his keys. You couldn't completely rely on Henry to make it on time. You haven't eaten and barely drank anything since you were kidnapped.

The only problem was your chain didn't let you reach that far. You needed to trick Richard into extending it or getting rid of it completely. It seemed like a far off goal but he still loved you. Deep, deep down in that stone cold heart of his. You were pretty sure you could do this.

So you waited.

And waited.

And wished for a shower real bad, but mostly waited.

He didn't come back in for another two days. He probably needed time to "cool off" after what you said to him. He came in and you feigned sick. You had your legs showing the bruises the restraints made.

" I think the old metal is infecting the cuts on my legs. I don't feel so good." (Mr.Stark I don't feel so good) (I'm sorry)

He went over to look at your legs and since his medical knowledge is about as good as a knife trying to cut soup, he believed you.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

You made your best 'puppy dog' face,

"Can you loosen the chains a bit, please? If I could go a few inches further to reach my food I wouldn't be getting an infection."

He eyed you cautiously,

"How do I know this isn't a trick?"

You knew exactly how to play into his personality,

"I couldn't possibly trick you. You're so much smarter than me."

Yeah right. He is so gullible.

"Well, you're right on that."

Bingo.

He walked over and inserted the key, pulling on the chains to loosen them by a lot more than you asked for. This is all thanks to his bad math skills!

After he left you made your way to the bars. The one on the far left of the four was the most loose. You jabbed your spoon under the bar and moved it around where you felt it was the weakest.

clink!

It came off!! Hiding it under your clothes you waited until he came back. You knew he wouldn't notice the bar was missing, at least not right away. You decided to sleep and try to eat the shit they passed off as food so you had the energy to fight him off when the time came.

Meanwhile at the Jekyll residence

Henry was on the phone with one of his police friends,

"She didn't just disappear! She's been gone 5 days! I know someone took her!"

A sigh was heard on the other side of the phone,

"Look, I know you're worried but there still isn't any evidence of where she is! I told you two days ago and I will tell you again, I have units searching for her but statistically most kidnap victims are dead if they aren't found within the first 24 hours. I'm sorry Henry."

"She's not dead! (y/n) is smarter than that!"

He could feel Hyde trying to come out and yell but held him back.

The police officer said his goodbyes and left Henry all alone in his home.

He ran a hand through his hair as tears started to stream down his face.

"She was kidnapped! In my OWN HOME! How could I be this reckless?!"

His thoughts consisted of blaming himself for you being gone. It was stupid, but who can blame him? He only knew you for a short amount of time but to him you were extraordinary.

So now you both wait.

HEY GUYS! SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG! IVE BEEN CHILLING ON MY SUMMER BREAK BEFORE I GO BACK TO SCHOOL THIS THURSDAY! ALSO I GOT A LAPTOP SO I WILL BE WRITING ON THIS FROM NOW ON! I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU CONT