My love

Ludmila: You look beautiful, where are you going?

Violetta: To the cinema with Camila and Francesca.

Ludmila: OK, have a fun.

I lied to my sister, but I don't feel bad for this because I will see my love. I was waiting for him by the park and he came to me from behind and covered my eyes.

Leon: Who I am?

Violetta: That handsome boy who is gonna marry my sister?

Leon: It would be enough if you will say that handsome boy. Nevermind, I want to show you the most beautiful place, but not beautiful like you.

He is so sweet, he totally wants me to fall in love with him. He grapped my hand and led to totally romantic place where can birds sings and red leaves of the trees fall to the ground. We were talking about a lot of things, it was so romantic.

Violetta: So you have 20 years like my sister and your family too likes agreed marriages.

Leon: If you think it is the most important thing about me.

Violetta: No, but I don't know what you are thinking about agreed marriage.

Leon: It's a big crap, you can't be with someone who you don't love. I must marry Ludmila otherwise my dad will disinherit me.

Violetta: That's so bad.

Leon: And your father is also looking for your future husband?

Violetta: No, he knows that I will be alone forever.

Leon: If I'm here you'll never be alone.

And then we kissed again, now it was more beautiful than 1 times.

By a few days:

By a few days:

Fran: So how do you do with Leon?

Violetta: We love each other so much, I've never been so happy before.

Camila: And your father and Ludmila didn't detected your relationship with Leon?

Violetta: No, and I hope they will never detect.

Camila: And do you think that Leon will cancel the wedding for you?

Violetta: I don't know, I never think about it. But wedding will be up to a few months, so we have a lot of time to be together.

Fran: And what will you do if they will marry?

Violetta: I will go somewhere far away, for example to some island and I will cry first days, later I will have fun with some boys to forget him and then I will get back home.

Camila: Can I go with you?

Violetta: Of course you can.

Fran: OK, we must forget about this bad thoughts and focus on us because we are going shopping right now.

Camila & Violetta: Yes!