Bad dinner

Ludmila: You have pink dress, nice makeup...

Violetta: I just want to look good.

Ludmila: Sister, you are always beautiful, but not as beautiful as me.

Violetta: I know, sister.

We went to Leon's parents house to dinner, they have some news for us about wedding. I don't know if I want to know them. I am little bit nervous in this house but when I look at Leon, my nervousness is lost.

German: So we were talking about the wedding day... First we thinked about October but I think it's too late so we agreed that wedding will be in 2 weeks.

Violetta: What?!

German: Violetta, why do you react so bad?

Violetta: Because I will not be able to arrange a party for Ludmila so early.

German: That's not big deal, your friends will definitely help you. And now we must celebrate it.

Edward (Leon's dad): I will take champagne.

Violetta: Dad can I go out? I don't feel good.

German: Sure, but if you will feel very bad, just tell me and we will go home.

Violetta: No, it's a good, I just need some fresh air.

I was in garden crying a lot. They will have wedding so early, I can't be with Leon anymore. But I love him so much, I can't breath without him, I can't live without him.

Leon: My love please don't cry, everything will be OK.

Violetta: How Leon? In 2 weeks you will marry Ludmila, you will be her husband, just her, not mine.

Leon: I will be forever your's because I love you, you are the only woman who I want.

Violetta: But you will live with her, kiss with her, sleep with her...

Leon: No, because I only want to do that things with you. We can fly away from Buenos Aires, and be together in Italy, or Spain or on some island.

Violetta: No Leon, they will find us. We must broke up. And don't say no, because I can't be in relationship with no future.

Leon: Violetta please, don't do this to me.

Violetta: But you must know that I love you and my heart will miss you so much.

Ludmila: Vilu, what happened? Why are you crying? Leon, what happened?

Violetta: I felt down to my leg and it hurts so much, but Leon helped me to get up.

Ludmila: I will tell to dad and we will go home. Don't cry, it will be good.

So I think it's the end of Leonetta. We had together so many nice recollections of our's love but now we must moved next. But I don't know  how will I  do that.