Bad relationships

German: Both to my house.

Violetta: That will not end good.

German: You lied to me. Since were you together?

Violetta: Since we met, and I don't regret it.

Ludmila: Hi Violetta... Why is Leon here?

German: Your sister will tell you.

Violetta: You knew that I have a secret boyfriend, but you didn't knew that I am with him since the first dinner in our's house.

Ludmila: So you were with him and you didn't told me this? And you, Leon, were cheating on me with my sister?

Leon: That wasn't cheating, we didn't be in relationship Ludmila.

Ludmila: You two are just selfish and bad people who cares about yourself.

Violetta: Ludmila please...

German: I will not say that I am angry on you Violetta, I am disappointed. Can you please accompany Leon, I will be in my office.

Leon: I thought that would be more bad.

Violetta: More bad? My dad and sister hates me and you think that is not bad?

Leon: Hey calm down, you know that it will end like this.

Violetta: But how can I live with them now? If I will stay here, they will always ignore me, or they will argue with me. You don't understand me, please walk away.

Leon: But Violetta...

Violetta: Leon leave! I want to be alone.

Leon: OK.

I went to my bedroom and started crying. Everything happened so fast, I fell in love and in an instant I lost my dad's and sister's trust. I want to be calm but I can't because Leon is always calling me. I switched off my mobile but Leon started to text me on messenger.

Leon: Hey I know that that you want to be alone, but I am worry about you, please answer me

Violetta: I am good .👍

Leon: If you are using this emoji you don't feel good.

Violetta: I just don't know what I am gonna do now.

Leon: You are gonna be with me and love me forever.

Violetta: And what about my dad and sister?

Leon: Everything will fix, just give them time.

Violetta: I hope.

Next day:

Violetta: Good morning.

German: Good morning Violetta.

Violetta: Where is Ludmila?

German: She went shopping.

Violetta: So early in the morning? I think that she just doesn't want to see me forever.

German: Violetta you must understand her.

Violetta: I understand everybody, but I don't want this bad relationship with you and Ludmila.

German: We don't have bad relationship, I can't be angry on you. Look, I understand that you like Leon, you weren't so much with boys and all young people want something that they can't have. I know that it's just infatuation.

Violetta: No, it's not, I love Leon!

Ludmila: OK, we all know that you love Leon and we don't care about it so please stop saying it all the time!

Violetta: Ludmila...