Wedding day - part 2

Leon: I can't marry Ludmila, because I don't love her. Without love you can't be marry someone. I am against of agreed marriage, and I don't care what my dad will do me because all I want is to be with my love.

Please Leon stop, don't say it...

Leon: I love Violetta, I loved and I will love only her.

He said it. All the people are looking at me, they think that I'm just a slut because I am in love with my sister's husband. Oh, he is not her husband just for me.

I ran from wedding to kitchen, I don't know what I will do now, my dad will be angry because I broke Ludmila's agreed marriage, Ludmila will hate me... Just Fran and Camila will be good to me.

Leon: Violetta why did you ran?

Violetta: Because they all hate me.

Leon: They don't hate you, they hate me and I don't care because now we can be together.

Violetta: You think that your and my dad will allow it?

Leon: I don't care, we are adults, we can do what we want. And all I want is to get away from this town with you.

Violetta: I... OMG, our's dads are coming here. We must go.

Leon: No, you can go to Francesca if you are scared but I will finally face to my father.

Violetta: Leon I don't want to leave you.

Leon: Everything will be good, now go, do it for me.

Leon's Pov:

Edward: What did you do Leon?! Why didn't you tell me about Violetta?

Leon: Because you wanted me to be with Ludmila for your stupid agreed marriage. You will not allow me to be with Violetta.

Edward: Maybe if you would tell me earlier that you love Violetta I would do exception.

Leon: But you always told that she is naive and not beautiful wife to me as Ludmila. And that you will disinherit me.

Edward: Yes, I told bad things and I'm sorry. But now you did worst, you humiliated Ludmila in front all of the people. That means you can't be with Violetta because her dad will kill you.

Leon: I didn't think about it before.

Edward: If you want to safe your life, come with me to home, I will save you from German.

Violetta's Pov:

Violetta: Fran, can I stay in your house?

Fran: Sure, but what happened? You were crying? Please tell me what happened in the wedding.

Violetta: It started with...