C-22

C-22

"You told me you'd catch me!"

"I caught you but I ended up falling too."

We both get up from the ground and wipe the dusts off our uniforms. Minho throws my bag at me and I hand him his blazer. He removes his nameplate and put it in his bag.

"Why did you remove it?"

"When sneaking out, you remove all the stuff that will make others recognise or know you. That's common knowledge." He shakes his head.

"I've never done this before!"

"Yeah, it shows."

Minho pulls me towards the narrow alleyway and we walk for a bit. I didn't know there's a place like this here. I should go out more often.

We reached the end and I could finally see familiar buildings in front. I got confused when we stopped at a bus stop.

"Are we commuting?"

"Yes."

"You don't have those badboy bikes with matching black helmet and leather jacket?"

Minho sighs and flicks my forehead. "How clichéd can you get, huh?"

The bus arrives shortly and we enter and swipe our cards. There aren't many passengers so there's plenty of vacant seats left but Minho still chose the seats just before the very back.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, sounding so excited.

"You were so opposed to this idea earlier." He chuckles.

"That was earlier." I huff.

"Where do you wanna go then?" He asks me after we got settled on our seats.

"I don't know. I thought you had something in mind."

"I didn't think we'd successfully sneak out."

"What?! You made me risk everything without being sure?" I frown.

"Everything?" He laughs.

I nod furiously. "Yes, everything! My phone got confiscated because I adopted Dori for you."

"For me?" He bites his lower lip and shakes his head. "You can have my phone for today then."

"Sure? You're going to let me use your phone?" I beam.

"Sure, whatever." He rolls his eyes and hands me his phone. "Just for today."

I immediately connect the earphones and play the songs I like while we think of the places we want to go to. He snatches the other one and put it in his ear so we're now sharing.

"Let's go to Bokjoo's Chicken then let's get milktea at Mochi Cafe after, or maybe ramen at the park too? Ah, I know! Let's get pizza after the cafe and walk around those shops while drinking boba," I suggest.

"Are we just going to eat all day?" he asks sarcastically in which I laughed at.

I Like You by Day6 plays as we argue on what to do during the whole ride.