C-55

C-55

"Run!"

We both took off hand in hand, only to get separated as Yugyeom appeared in front of us and tackled us to the ground. My glasses slipped from the fall and I lost it, almost choking on my tears when pain spread through my body as I hit the ground.

"Damn you!" Minho said through gritted teeth as he kicked him off to the side.

"Shit, they're getting away! Get your ass up, Bam!" Yugyeom groaned as he stayed down, too beaten up by Minho to move.

"Give me the keys!"

My eyes widened as I heard the revving of the engine. I cried harder as I saw a car fast approaching from behind, knowing that we wouldn't be able to beat it. We went out of the road but it still followed us like a maniac in a driving frenzy, driving through the grass and mud like there was no tomorrow.

"Sunny, no-"

My eyes shoot open and I sit up, panting heavily. Trembling in fear and clutching the sheets closer to my body, I look around my room and panic when I can't see anything. I tried holding my sob but I can't calm myself down. I feel like someone will suddenly appear from the dark. I sweat profusely when I hear a faint movement.

"H-Help!" I shout for them repeatedly and burry my face in my hands. "Help me..."

"Noona, why are you shouting?" Jeongin groans and sits up. I feel a little relieved with his presence but I still can't stop shaking.

Everything feels so real, like danger is running after me.

"Why you crying?" He starts sniffling as well.

"I'm just scared..."

His eyes widen. "A ghost?" He screams like the dolphin he is that I had to cover my ears. He's scaring me more at this point.

The door bursts open and light illuminates the whole room.

"What's wrong?!"

I look up and immediately run to hug my mum. My heart is beating so fast. It hurts. Everything hurts.

"I had a nightmare..."

"Shh... Don't worry, we're here, you're safe." She runs her hand up and down my back. I stop sobbing at the soothing sensation, my system calming down after a while.

"Mum..."

"It's okay, sweetie. I won't go." She kisses my cheeks and tucks me back in bed. "This is the reason why we asked the Yangs to let Jeongin stay with you... but I guess this little boy isn't doing a good job."

Jeongin pouts and tries spooning me in his little figure. He murmurs an apology before eventually knocking out. My mother runs her fingers through my hair. It's so relaxing, making me drift off to a peaceful slumber.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I woke up feeling so tired, as if I ran all night. I didn't even hear my alarm and my baby cousin is the one who got me out of bed by blasting his nursery rhymes.