C-26

C-26

"Who the hell had the audacity to throw a pot at you?"

I got startled when Minho suddenly appears at the classroom door before I could even enter. He grabs my face and turns it side to side.

"Are you blind?" He frowns. "What if Chan-hyung wasn't there, huh?"

He checks my arm and his face darkens upon seeing a blue bandaid on my elbow. Minho starts walking away but I immediately grab his hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll kill Bang Chan."

"Why?!"

"He did this to you."

"No!"

"He told me you were fine but you're not!"

"I'll probably have a crack on my head if he didn't push me out of the way."

I pout as I remember the scary event. Minho's face softens as he checks the gash on my elbow again.

"On a second thought, it doesn't look that bad." He flicks my forehead. "For a scaredy-cat crybaby, you're so damn careless. You shouldn't be left alone."

"Thanks for the concern."

"What do you mean? I was thinking about our project." His ears redden.

"Don't worry, I already passed it. You guys edited it after all." I give him a thumbs up. "Too bad I haven't seen it yet, now I'd have to wait until Ms. Meen finishes grading the whole class." I pout.

He averts his gaze. "It's better that way..."

"I hope we'd get good grades because I enjoyed the process making it." I smile up at him. "I can't believe how three months passed so quickly."

"Don't worry, you'll pass." He smirks. "I can't have you crying your heart out and disturbing my sleep at the rooftop now, can I?"

I groan in embarrassment as I remember our first meeting. He grins teasingly and was about to ruffle my hair when the fateful meeting of our two certain friends finally happen.

"Mate!"

We look back to see two Aussies shouting at us at the same time then looking at each other weirdly.

"Mate?" they both say in unison then point at each other and to themselves with an amazed expression.

"Hey, guys."

We approach the both of them.

"Woah, you look nice!" I say in awe whilst looking at Chan's dark hair.

"Thank you, Y/n!" Chan smiles widely. "People does say it looks better than blond. Good choice, eh?"

"His hair looks fried and about to fall off," Minho comments.

Chan glares at him. "You disrespectful twat. I saved your girl but you'll call my hair fried?"

"The only reason that you dyed it back to dark is because you're balding."