Shower- Part 2

A/N- this chapter is more actual smut, so any sensitive readers just tread carefully.

"Oh, cool," Janna nodded, looking away while Star quickly grabbed her underwear and pulled them on (she was still only wearing a towel.) "So why are you upset?"

"I'm not, I'm just a bit shocked... I don't know much about girls... relationship-wise," Star admitted.

"Oh, don't worry Star," Janna smiled. Star's heart did a backflip as she saw Janna's eyes twinkle. "You learn on the job."

Star stared into Janna's eyes, which were wide and shining and beautiful. Janna gazed back, her smile broadening. Star leaned in slowly, seeing if Janna would do the same.

She did.

Their lips met.

This was like nothing Star had ever felt before... Janna's lips were so soft and warm and she tasted so good and Star never wanted the kiss to end...

And then Janna pulled away. Star's heart plummeted.

"What's wrong?" She whispered.

"Nothing," Janna breathed, still gazing at Star. "I just want to tell you how happy I am that this is happening."

Star beamed.

"Me too," she said, and kissed her again. 

This time the kiss was deeper. Their lips locked firmly and passionately and Janna pushed her tongue further into Star's mouth and Star squirmed with pleasure and reciprocated. Janna moved her hand from there it was around Star's shoulders and brought it up to her hair, caressing her head, her other hand finding Star's waist. Star twisted and moved her hands to Janna's back, pulling her closer, their bodies pressed together.

It was Star who pulled out of the kiss this time, but she kept her face close to Janna's, her mouth still touching Janna's soft warm skin, and she dragged cheek and back down to her mouth, grazing it with her tongue, biting her lip. Janna moaned with pleasure and ran her hand lower down Star's waist, slipping a hand under her and squeezing gently.

Star moved her lips to Janna's neck and kissed it tenderly, making Janna shudder. Star bit her neck and Janna groaned again and squeezed Star hard.

Star pulled back, then grabbed Janna's hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Follow me," she whispered.