Fifteen

In London, the boys have arrived at the Kings Cross Station. As soon as they went to the streets, they said good bye to each other and went their separate ways. Jeongin went to Stoke Newington, Seungmin to Primrose Hill, Jisung to Dulwich, Changbin to Lauriston Road and Yejun to Whitecross Village. Seungmin entered his house and took a big breath, feeling the familiar warmth and comfort of his home. Her sister came running for him and hugged him, making the poor boy drop his stuff on the ground. Jeongin was too tired from the trip, or so he said, to play with his little brother. He went right to his room, fell in bed, and slept. Jisung joined his brother to play some videogames on their Playstation4. Changbin was sent to the kitchen as soon as he stepped inside his house so that he'd cook a delicious dinner, as the best cook of the family. Yejun had the whole family waiting for him. Parents, aunt and uncle, grandparents, cousins, and so on. He had a bigger feast than those at Hogwarts.

In the other side of Europe, more precisely in Italy, Ella was back to her mansion. Her parents were patiently waiting for her, and as she saw them, she ran to their arms and gave them a big hug that lasted for ten minutes, or almost. They started to talk in their native language, something that Ella missed so much. She loved to talk Italian, as it was a beautiful language. She started to tell her parents all about how the year has been and the new friend that she made, even though she didn't mention anything about Jeongin due to her heartbreak. The beautiful city of Venezia was her hometown, also known as Serenissima. After a while, she got home, and it was received by her three adorable dogs. They jumped and barked and kissed her, or better, licked her on the face. Their names were Apple, Sugar, and Peaches. She named them herself. After getting the second bath of the day, she went inside. In her living room was her older sister, Marzia, who was studying fashion. Marzia was a Muggle, like the rest of the family of Ella. She was the only wizard, and for that reason, her relationship with Marzia wasn't the best. As Marzia sees her sister, she gets confused.

"What is she doing here?" Marzia asks their parents as if Ella wasn't there.

"Is that your way of welcoming your sister home? Be polite." Her mother demands.

"Whatever. I gotta work for my future, I can't just wave a wooden stick in the air and have all I want." Marzia ignores, going back to studying.

"Marzia, get back here right in this instant!" Her mother screams, insulted with her own daughter.

"I'm sure your life is really hard Myrtle. Moan a bit more." Ella decides to fight back.

Marzia ignores once more and slams the door of her room. Suddenly, the happiness of Ella from being back home is gone. Her mother sighs and goes take care of Ella's bedroom, as her father went to see football. She went to join him since she always liked sports. Her favorite club was AC Milan, the same as her father. The Christmas week could be tough for the witch because of the bad relationship with her sister, but she still feels happy that she's with her family. For once, she could forget all about the problems at school and forget Jeongin.

(...)

"Tonight?!" Felix gasps.

"We can't ignore this for much longer. We have to act fast." Malfoy decides.

Felix tries to think of an excuse to make Malfoy stay, but he came back for a reason, so he didn't back up. At midnight, the two Slytherin boys sneaked out of their dorm and went to the front of the fireplace. Malfoy looked to Felix to know if he was ready and the boy nodded his head in approval. They get into the fireplace, Malfoy fills his hand with Flu powder, speaks clearly the words "Borgin and Burkes", throws the powder at their feet and the green light fire consumes them, teleporting them to the mysterious shop. The lights were off and the shop was dusty as always. They went down some stairs and waited on a balcony. Malfoy ringed a bell that was in the balcony and after a few minutes, an old man came to the two Slytherins. He immediately recognized Malfoy but looked suspicious to Felix.

"He's the son of..." Malfoy looked to Felix so he'd say his father's name.

"Lee." Felix revealed.

The eyes of the old man turned suspicion into surprise. He looked again to the Prince, as he signals why he was here.

"Is he following the Legacy?" The old man asks.

Malfoy looked to Felix. In the end, the decision is up to him. But Felix didn't even flinch.

"No." He said with security.

The old man starts laughing sarcastically. Malfoy looked angry at him, but he wouldn't stop.

"It's his choice," Malfoy said.

"Mister Malfoy, I thought you were more clever." The old man commented, "He doesn't have a choice, and if he doesn't agree, the master will make him agree."

"Enough. He is not going, and I'll talk with Voldemort myself if he wants." Malfoy says, before turning his back, "Let's go, Felix."

"Your choice, just don't come to cry after." The old man finishes and disappears.

Felix looked scared to Malfoy, as he shrugs his shoulders. They get back to the Slytherin's Common Room. They sit on the sofa, absorbing what just happened. After a while, Felix got up and went to the dorms. Malfoy sighs and stays a bit alone, thinking about everything and what he should do about Voldemort and how to get Felix rid of the Legacy. He ends up falling asleep on the sofa.

Some days went past, and it was Christmas. Felix and Minho were already up when Malfoy came down to the Common Room. All of a sudden, Alese enters the Common Room with some gifts. The boys looked at her confused, but she ignored them. At lunchtime, everyone picked up their gifts and went to the Great Hall to meet the others. They had a big meal with the traditional turkey. After eating it all and getting fat, the best time of Christmas was upon them. The gifts. But before that, Minho had a question for all.

"What do Santa's little helpers learn at school?"

"What?" Chan asked, preparing for the awful incoming joke.

"The elf-abet," Minho replies and laugh uncontrollably.

"I could be on my best friend's backpack to Italy. But no, I had to stay here stuck with you all." Alese regrets staying at Hogwarts.

Everyone started to laugh, and when they were finished, they finally started to give gifts. The first one was from Alese to Minho and it was an Invisibility Cape. Minho was fascinated by it and went invisible, running around and teasing the boys. Alese was regretting giving him that already. Next was Malfoy, who gave Alese the Time Turner that belonged to his family. Chan gave Hyunjin a new board game. Felix gave a Marauder's Map to Chan, making Chan question where he got that, and Felix revealed he took it from Filch. And last but not least, Minho has a new kitty to Felix, making the poor boy cry from remembering his other cat.

"What is going to be his name?" Malfoy asked.

"Lee."