Twenty-Two

Felix takes his eyes off the letter that was beginning and faces the two boys now in front of him a tense silence that stretched across the room making the few students there look at the four boys. Draco set his newspaper on the table and gets ready to say something when he gets interrupted by Felix. Felix stands up and looks to Seungmin and then to Changbin, he takes a deep breath, his heart begins to tighten. He just wanted to say the truth. He wanted to scream to everyone that he loves Changbin, that he loves his group and would never hurt them or leave them, but he couldn't.

"What if you mind your damn business, Seungmin?" Felix asks looking straight in Seungmin's eyes.

"What if you stop acting like a bad boy like your little friend there, and gain notion?" Seungmin asks back, getting closer to Felix.

"Learn to live without me to take your bullshit and get off me," Felix suggested, almost sounding like an order.

Felix grabs his letter and goes away. The two Ravenclaws just watched him leave, without following him. As Felix disappeared from their sight, they look back to Malfoy, who was just waiting for them to go at him. Seungmin and Changbin sat right in front of them, looking deep into his eyes.

"You're gonna tell us what did you do to him, now," Seungmin demands answers from the Prince.

"I'm trying to actually help him, don't ruin it and stay out of it." Malfoy gives the only reply they deserve, as he picks up his newspaper and goes away.

Changbin and Seungmin got confused with that. Despite looking like Malfoy was a bad guy and that he betrayed them, that phrase looked like it had more meaning that they were thinking. The looks of the other Slytherins make them uncomfortable and they go meet Hyunjin and Jisung in the Hufflepuff table. They sat at Jeongin's side, who was studying with the help of Ella. The boy was having some struggles with Care of Magical Creatures. The lucky boy that had a girlfriend who was an expert in the subject. He was studying the Bowtruckle.

"A hand-sized insect-eating tree dweller with long sharp fingers." Ella described the little creature to Jeongin, as he was writing all that she was telling him.

She continued the explanation about the creature, but Jeongin loses his focus as he listens Changbin cry about Felix and how he changed. Ella continued explaining until she looked to the Hufflepuff and noticed that he'd stop writing and was looking to Changbin. Ella looked to the sad Ravenclaw and saw him sobbing. She looked back to Jeongin, as this one was now playing with his feather, with a nervous look.

"What's wrong, Jeongin?" Ella asks.

"Huh?" Jeongin wakes up from his thoughts, "Oh, nothing. Shall we continue?"

"We can continue after you tell me what's making you so nervous now." Ella makes him know that she noticed his reaction.

Jeongin sighs and looks back to the brunette, "Ella, what would happen if something bad happened between our group and Slytherin?"

"What do you mean?" Ella doesn't understand the insecurity of Jeongin.

"If something happened and you'd have to protect your house against the others... Would you leave me for Slytherin?" Jeongin explains his question better.

"I will always stand for my house, but that doesn't mean I will leave you." Ella clears Jeongin's mind.

"Even if you stand against Hufflepuff?" Jeongin gets a bit surprised by her reply.

"Even though Slytherin is my house and I'll stand up for it, I love you and I'd do the effort to fight for Slytherin and stay with you," Ella assures Jeongin, giving him a smile and holding his hand.

Jeongin smiles hearing that Ella would make an effort for him and hugs her. Even before going back to studying, he kisses her, and she goes back to teach him about all the Magical Creatures alive. After half an hour of study, Jeongin was getting tired of Magical Creatures and starting to mix things, so Ella decided it was time to end the study there and then return later another day. Jeongin closes his notebook and stands up with Ella. They were about to leave to another place to be alone before class but Changbin calls Ella. The brunette girl looks at her friend with the swollen face of so much crying and then looks at Jeongin.

"Can we talk, Ella?" Changbin asks in a trembling tone. Ella looks at Jeongin who just gives her a smile and shakes his head.

"Sure. I'll meet you after class, Jeongin." She says to Jeongin. The tall boy gets closer to her and gives her a little kiss on her forehead before he left. Ella looks to Changbin and sighs.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you." Changbin cleans his eyes and tries to stay calm, so his voice doesn't tremble.

"No, don't worry." Ella tries to show her support, "What's wrong?"

"Have you talked with Malfoy recently?" Changbin asks, still reminding what the Prince said to him and Seungmin.

"No..." Ella trembles just by hearing Malfoy's name, since he's back.

"He said something to me and Seungmin and it made us think..." Changbin reveals the matter in hands, "Saying that he was trying to help Felix and for us to not bother them..."

"Huh... Draco is trying to help Felix since his cat death. Maybe he still trying to help, but it's confusing since they both left for Voldemort..." Ella starts to think about it, and wonders if Alese knows something.

"If you get information about anything, could you tell me?" Changbin asks, almost begging, taking the hand of Ella in both his hands.

"Sure, but I can't promise you nothing. Draco is pretty rude and means sometimes and I don't know if Alese knows anything..." Ella confirms but doesn't promise.

"Thank you, I needed this." Changbin thanks and smiles to Ella, who smiles back.

Ella stands up and goes searching for Jeongin to be a bit with him before classes. She walks fast in the corridors and looks everywhere to see if she finds the Hufflepuff. Despite the classes, the corridors were with a lot of students. After a while, she can't find him, but finds someone she didn't want to find. It was Malfoy. She started to walk fast to see if he wouldn't see her, but no luck.

"Ella, could you come here?"

Her heart skipped a beat. She took a deep breath and went in Malfoy's direction. He foiled his Daily Prophet and faced Ella.

"Could you tell Alese to meet me at our place by 23 o'clock?" Malfoy asks, in a mysterious tone.

"Yeah, sure, anything you want." Ella doesn't hesitate, with a nervous and trembling voice.

"And..." Malfoy looks around to check if someone was listening to them and whispers, "Don't worry, I'm still the same old me."

"It was supposed to make me feel better? I was afraid of you before too." Ella points out that she was always afraid of him.

"I won't cut off your head. Better now?" Malfoy jokes with her.

"Maybe." Ella replies, which makes Malfoy laugh about it.

As the blonde wizard lets her go, she rushes to Alese, questioning what place would they meet and why.