ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everybody! I regret to announce, (2 years later amiright?) that I no longer feel comfortable writing a fanfiction shipping two real people. I am not going to delete this, but I will also no longer be updating it. I came back to this work recently, and I found that I enjoyed the concept and am still decently proud of the writing, however, it is beyond my personal beliefs to write about people with real lives and real relationships. 

Furthermore, I spent a very long time in a very unhealthy mental state, and I find that this work only perpetuates and personifies the state that I was in. Simply put, this was heavily inspired by my own experiences, and continuing to write this feels like a betrayal to my recent commitment to recovery and mental health. 

On the bright side, I am hoping to begin writing again soon. I am looking forward to uploading and starting more stories, ones with my own characters, and I do hope that you continue to stick with me! I truly wish that anybody who identified with this fic finds happiness and peace with themselves, and also, look forward to the future! I will definitely be committing more strongly to writing, and I am excited to write more! 

-- lots of love, jillian <3