8

~Author POV~ Jung Hoseok has two options in his life

~Author POV~
Jung Hoseok has two options in his life.

His first option was to leave his home town, and go to Seoul, continue his career as an underground dancer and rapper there and soon work up to becoming an idol.

Or

He could stay with his father in his home town, do what his father wants, and work as a CEO until he had kids to take it over, and that was it.

Now— one of these, obviously would satisfy Hoseok more, and that was to continue his dancing and rapping.

But what Hoseok took into consideration— was less what would make him happy, and instead what would make others happy.

His father had high expectations for Hoseok ever since he was born, this is because Hoseok was his only son. He had a sister, who instead decided to become a model. Hoseok was his only option.

Hoseok knew this, he knew his father was counting on him to not let the strong minded legacy of the Jung's die. He also knew that if he went on with what his father wanted, the one thing he's been longing for ever since he was little would finally be given to him.

And that was for his father to be proud of him.

He wanted his dad to say just those four words. "I'm proud of you." That's all he ever wanted. Was to show that he was worthy to his dad.

Not to say the words "I love you son" but the words "I'm proud of you"

Sad isn't it?
##################
I love talking about Hoseok in chapters.
He's the juicy one.

Comment and vote please!

🤑
YourShookJams