9

~(Y/N) POV~ BOOM!

~(Y/N) POV~
BOOM!

I groan at the pain now in my side from falling from my comfortable bed to the cold, hard flooring.

"Piggy you shook the whole vet." I hear a deep voice say.

I get up quickly with my hands in a fighting position. Looking around I quickly realize that it was Ab god standing in my room, dressed in a suit, a white plastic bag in his left hand. He wore a small smile as he watched me in my surprised state.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, he held up the bag.

"Got a place to cook?" He asks. I shake my head. "Nope." I reply and he lets his arm fall with his mouth slightly gaping open in shock.

"What do you mean nope?" He says to me, I shrug, "No, none, not?" I respond, and he groans, leaning his head back. "Get cleaned up— and take some ibuprofen before the hangover kicks in." He says to me and walks out of my room.

"Hangover—? Owww!!!" I whine leaning down on the bed, hiding my head under my pillow.

-CAR-

"My house, fast, I've got a long day." Ab god tells the driver.

I do know his name, Jung Hoseok, but that just doesn't fit. Ab god fits much better.

"Ok sir." The driver nods, starting up the car and going on his way. "You're less chatty than usual." Ab god— now I see how it gets old.

Hoseok tells the driver this and the driver lets out a laugh. "Well sir, I just—"  "I like it." Hoseok cuts him off. I give Hoseok a look of disgust. "Actually sir, I quit like your voice. Talk more." I lean up to the drivers seat, and he gives me a radiant smile. He starts speaking again and I am pushed back to my original position by Hoseoks arm.

"(Y/N)." He gives me a glare.

-HOSEOK HOUSE-

Getting out of the car, I give myself a minute to take in the large mansion in front of my eyes.

'The closest I've ever gotten to seeing a house like this is watching the movie Crazy Rich Aisans.' That thought lingers in my mind and I laugh a little.

The house is a grey stone on the outside, many windows on it, the ground looks very smooth and flat. The shape of the house slightly reminds me of Tetris though.

"Done admiring yet?" Hoseok comes next to me as he looks at the house he owns, as well as opening the front door for us

"You live in a Tetris block." I reply to him as I walk inside.

—Author POV—
"What—?" Hoseok looks around the outside of his house.

"A Tetris Block?" He knits his eyebrows in thought, he then steps inside the house, only to find his father and (Y/N) talking to each other. 

"Dad-"

"Son I like this girl. I'll arrange the marriage right away." He smiles brightly at me.

"What!?"
##################
I SAID I HAD ONE ON THE WAY AND HERE IT IS

PLEASE COMMENT A VOTE

FOLLOW MY KPOP AESTHETICS ACCOUNT ON IG ITS dreamy____aesthetics
-That is 4 underscores-

🤑
YourShookJams