12

~(Y/N) POV~Hoseok has been really strange today

~(Y/N) POV~
Hoseok has been really strange today.

He wasn't— arrogant nor annoying today. Ever since he walked out of his Tetris house he's been nothing but nice. It's kind of scaring me. Of course, I'm not complaining, I rather enjoy this version of him over the man who forgets how to act like a human.

We walked around stores and he bought a few hats, and other items, I learned a little bit about him today.

His style is very much street with comfort, and the type of music he listens to depends on his mood. He also works out at the gym with a personal trainer and has a huge soft spot for children and animals, while when he is annoyed his mouth slightly forms into a triangle, and he goes a little more silent— otherwise he's voicing his opinion left and right.

That's what I've gathered about him today.

"(Y/N)?" I hear my name called by a familiar voice.

Looking at him I tilt my head, "Yes?" I respond, Hoseok gleams at me. "I had fun today." He said with a genuine voice and I smile, feeling giddy about the person in front of me. "You know what Hoseok?" I question him and he looks at me for a response, "Yes?" He mimicked me, earning him a light hit on the shoulder. "You're not much of a bad guy like I thought you were." I say and I can see him straighten himself out.

"You thought I was a bad guy?" He asked and I laugh.

"Well not evil, I just thought you were a jerk with a lot of money." I say and he gives me a pout.

"Why'd you think that?" He asked, seeming genuinely curious about how I felt, which is something I would never expect from him.

I was about to answer but his phone starts ringing, and I feel a flush of embarrassment as he pulls it from his pocket, looking at the caller ID on the screen. "(Y/N) as much as I want you to continue, I've gotta go, I might talk to you tomorrow." He says, with his eyes still glued to the phone, walking away and getting in the car, through the window I can see him answer it.

I feel my heart pounding, I watch as his car drives off out of my vision and I look down at the stairs of my porch.

"I guess good things do only last so long." I sigh, walking inside, walking to my room.

His last few words remain in my thoughts, "I might talk to you tomorrow." I didn't like that he said he might, because ever since we've met been glued to me, always going into my business, but I guess in his defense he was trying to get something out of it.

I get into my night clothes, letting myself sink into my cheap mattress. "I wonder if I would've been happier if I had taken that offer when I was younger." I start to think about my past, and I quickly shake my head. "No you hated them. They were using you." I say to myself, and then slowly I grow more and more tired, my eyelids slowly shut and I am off to sleep.

—NEXT MORNING—

I snapped out of my sleeping daze when my phone starts ringing loudly in my ears.

Groaning and with my eyes closed, I try to find the snooze button on the screen, thinking I had found it when the noise stops, I shut my eyes again, however I can hear someone talking through the phone and I jolt up again. "(Y/N)???" I hear the voice call and I unplug it and put it to my ear. "Yoongi What are you doing calling me so early?!" I ask and I can hear him express a sigh.

"Why don't you see what's happening outside your vet hmm?" He hummed and I feel confused.

Hanging up the phone on him, I slide on my shoes quickly, walking outside and seeing construction workers, "Hey!!!" I shout at them and run over to the man with a shovel, moving it from his hands, "Are you the previous owner of this property?" He asks and I feel taken aback.

"Previous!?" I shout to him, "I am the current owner of this property!" I rage and he shakes his head clicking his tongue.

"Don't you dare click your tongue at me like that-"

"Sorry ma'am but this property was bought for a far greater price by someone else." He tells me and I feel more rage build up in me.

"Who?!" I feel my hands curl into fists.

"A man by the name of Jung Hoseok." He responds and I feel my burst.

"THAT MOTHER FU—"
##################
Hello lovelies~ I hope you enjoyed today's chapter.

Vote

Comment

🤑
YourShookJams