15

—Just So You Know, This chapter is emotional—

~Jung Hoseok POV~
I'm done for.

Everything I've worked for, is gone.

I can kiss trying to ever get the mic drop goodbye.

I look at my father in the drivers seat, gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles are turning white. He is silent, the only noise being the sound of the car on the road and our breathing, occasionally the loud sound of other cars engines as the car passed by cleansed our awkward pallet.

The car stopped in front of the house and my father unbuckled his seatbelt, getting out. I did the same.

He storms into the house and I follow behind, my body quivering.

As soon as the door shuts behind me, my father turns around and swings his fist, hitting me in the jaw, he hit me so hard my head turns to the other side.

I roll my tongue in the side of my cheek, my face already throbbing.

"You disappointment!" He shouts at me, "I didn't raise you like this! How could you- waste- all of it!?" He shouts in my face.

'Do it Hoseok. Do it.'

I face him, glaring at him.

"Get out." I tell him coldly.

He looks at me in disbelief

"What?" He calls out, and my hands curl into fists.

"Get out! I'm cutting all ties to you!!!"
~(Y/N) POV~
"(Y/N)! I did it!" I hear a voice shout and I look behind me, watching as a tired but excited looking Yoongi runs up to me, giving me a tight hug.