The Begining

Hey Everyone i really hope you'll like it:)

What happens when you're completely broken out of your league. Tragic events never fail to take place and out of nowhere you find yourself dragged into a Mafia Act. Being accused of breaking the heart of the mafia's leader when it was only the first time you've ever seen him.

How would one explain to a dangerous man like himself that I was not the girl he was seeking. That I was not the one that had broken him like he claims I have.

I've got too many things on my plate as it is and adding a confused dangerous mafioso who is adamant that I was his was the last of my worries. My husband had cheated on me, ruining a perfect three year long relationship and breaking my heart along the way.

However, no pain could equivalent to that of having lost my son when he was just two. The happiness in my life being ripped from my grasp as the days go on and now the only thing I had left was being snatched from me as well, my identity and freedom being taken by a man I have never met.

My name is Safiyah and all I want is to find the murderer of my innocent baby boy but how could I when I am stuck, trapped in an unknown territory of dangers beyond my imagination. Being the mafia’s very own deception was my new problem regardless of the pain those around me bring including that of losing my son.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

This is books entails Muslim names in A Place called New York. So it's not deep with religious commentary.

It doesn't contain Any Smut or Erotic chapters. If it's not your type of book. Its okay to pass.

And To those who'll read this, Please give your thoughts on it.

Just a Novice in writing so if you want to make corrections, DM me like a mature person.😊

Thanks in advance❤