Chapter 2:

Today doesn't seem bright nor worthing waking up for. I woke up thinking everything that had happened to me recently would vanish and I'll go back to living my life.

Recently life for me has been filled with bad luck and massive headaches.

How sweet life is, note my sarcasm.

I had no idea how I managed to let myself fall asleep last night. And I now know why it's call the D-room. This is not a room full of Death Instruments, but it sure can make you wish for death. The Confinement are pitch black. Not even a trace of bright colour to give you hope. I couldn't even decipher from the door to the wall.  And the door has no Handle. Even the lights in the room were so dim.

The little cell bed, the chair, and the darkness all there to torture me.

And the little wardrobe in the room as well. Everything was black a great representation of my mood.

Well finally...I opened it to find any source of hope. But even the baggy T-shirts were black

Omg!

I gave up and sat on the black tiled floorage. Bringing my knees to my chest where I sobbed.

My mind drifted to the kiss. A wrong kiss. I knew I was not who he wanted to kidnap. I was not the girl he was looking for the one he thought he had kissed and longed to do so.

How could something so wrong feel so right. After he broke away from my lips I was breathless. He left without flashing me a glance. That's when Zainab washed me and gave me a pair of clean clothes. Obviously black.

I was brought out of my revive when I heard the door creaked.

Finally!

I was too weak to stand up so I just snapped my head towards the direction of the door.

"Hey...."

Zainab approached me. I know I looked like someone who just escaped the asylum. My hair was more like a bird's nest.

The last thing I needed right now is her pity, I needed to find a way out.

"Hi" I tried acting nonchalantly but I could tell she didn't buy it.

"How are you?"

She asks all of a sudden.

"I'm perfectly fine. Just thinking about how amazing my life is now that I am here being kept under my will,isn’t it just peachy perfect"

I gave a sardonic reply.

"I-i'm sorry. That was stupid of me to ask"

She mumbled apologetic.

"C'mon. Let me bath you. You need to eat too. Your skin is wan"

Her voice laced with concern.

I only nodded afraid I'll cry again.

***

After the bath, and eating I stepped back to my Dungeon only for a maid to tell me I was being summoned by the Boss.

I began to inwardly shiver.

Omg! How would I face him after that kiss.

I'll just pretend it never happened.

I stood up and followed behind her as she led me to my doom. My eyes looking around me for any escape routes.

But looking at my surroundings and how well guarded it was who was I kidding there was no safe way out.