Warnings, Disclaimers, & Posting Schedule.

HIYA LADDIES,

The end of one fic means the beginning of another. New chapter in life and all that lmao. I've done tons of research for this one and I've got a really good feeling about it :'') Hopefully you'll all enjoy this one as well!!!! Though I'm so sad SOY is coming to an end this Sunday, I've planned this one since April and I've been thinking about it when I haven't been thinking about SOY lmao!!!! Who doesn't like a cute enemies to lovers au, amiright, ladies????

ANYWAY, here's the the posting schedule, disclaimers and warnings !!!!!!

POSTING SCHEDULE

I: Sunday, 10 November 2019, 9pm-10pm GMT

II: Sunday, 24 November 2019, 9pm-10pm GMT

III: Sunday, 8 December 2019, 9pm-10pm GMT

IV: Sunday, 22 December 2019, 9pm-10pm GMT

V: Sunday, 5 January 2020, 9pm-10pm GMT

VI: Sunday, 26 January 2020, 9pm-10pm GMT

VII: Sunday, 9 February 2020, 9pm-10pm GMT

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS

DISCLAIMERS: 1) If you are under the age of 18, please be aware that this work is not for you. It targets adult themes, written by an adult, for adults. This is nothing against you as a person, but this story will deal with alcohol, sexual content, etc, in short, themes not ideal for minors to be delving into. 2) I DO NOT KNOW ITALIAN, hence why I've asked an Italian (aka Illaria aka my wife) to help me out with the translations. 3) There will be parts where I won't translate the Italian for you, this is for the sake of the authenticity of actually not knowing the language spoken. Use Google translate. 4) Body image will be a huge part of the story. If that's something you aren't comfortable with, please read with caution. 5) This is an ENEMIES TO LOVERS, meaning it's gonna be a SLOW BURN. If you want them to fuck right away, this is not the story for you. 6) Asking me to update more often than every fortnight the first four chapters won't happen. I'm in my third year of university, I have a dissertation to write, I have a life outside tumblr. Any comments requesting me to update more frequently will be deleted. 6) Soz for sounding rude, just fed up with entitled twats. ily.

WARNINGS: This story features explicit language, sexual content, violence, alcohol, body image, and triggering topics (anxiety/depression etc.). Read at own risk if you are uncomfortable with any of those. I will warn in advance if a chapter is heavily influenced by any triggering topics.

For any other questions regarding the storyline, characters, setting, etc, do not hesitate to drop by my askbox! Happy reading!

BIG BIG DISCLAIMER! PLS READ!Before diving in I want to make you aware that a lot of people have commented their own experiences regarding body dysmorphia, internalised and external fatphobia, and what it's like being and growing up fat

Before diving in I want to make you aware that a lot of people have commented their own experiences regarding body dysmorphia, internalised and external fatphobia, and what it's like being and growing up fat. If discussions on food and bodies might trigger you, please look at the comment sections on this story with caution! I absolutely adore the fact that people have found themselves represented in Venus and I love that people feel comfortable enough to share their experiences! Please don't stop! But also, if this is something that might trigger something in you, read comments with caution! I love you! Enjoy, baby!

 If discussions on food and bodies might trigger you, please look at the comment sections on this story with caution! I absolutely adore the fact that people have found themselves represented in Venus and I love that people feel comfortable enough...

I'M BUZZING

your bestie,
Nora x