Thank you.

so, this is it! bb is over! it honestly doesn't seem real, and i'm so sad i have to let painter!harry go cos i've grown quite fond of him the year i've spent thinking about him and this fic!

what bb represents is what makes this fic so special to me. i - a plus size woman - never felt like i belonged anywhere. i assumed i was unloveable from never seeing a bigger person like myself in a book or a film where that person was deemed attractive. they were always the clown, or 'the fat character', or their entire storyline was based around them needing to lose weight. i've gotten pretty fucking tired of never seeing myself represented properly in fiction or irl or ANYWHERE for that matter, so i decided to take matters into my own hands, and i cannot begin to tell you how LIBERATING and AMAZING it felt! to each person who reached out to me saying bb made them confident, made them feel like they weren't alone, opened their eyes to what life as a bigger person is: i love you all. this is the exact reason why i wrote bb. fat doesn't equal ugly, it doesn't equal unloveable, it doesn't equal any negatively charged words. fat equals beautiful, it equals human. and anyone who ever tries to tell you otherwise can choke lmao.

and thank you! thank you for reading baby blue! thank you for the love sent both mine and bb's way! thank you for letting me tell you yet another story, the fact that you sit down each sunday (or whichever day tbh) to read bb and immerse yourself in the bb-verse means so much to me!

as for what i'm gonna do next cos i've gotten quite a few questions about that! i won't be posting writing on tumblr or wattpad till may, but in the meantime i'll be over on patreon posting! there'll be a poll there where some of my patrons can vote for what they want me to write next and i'll post something every week! you can find the link to it in my tumblr bio!

my next fic will be announced sometime in april (tho i've talked about what it's gonna be multiple times on my tumblr by now so it won't be a shock lmao), and the first few chapters will be available to read on my patreon before it starts posting on my other platforms!

ANYWAY, i love you all! thank you again! bb!harry and venus appreciate you very much, as do i :'')

here's harry and venus's theme as well as two songs i imagine would be play if bb was a movie ahjhdj

thank you so much. till next time, stay hydrated.

your bestie,
nora x