Minecon Gone Wrong! (Team crafted fanfic)

I walk over to the Machinima booth and see Mitch, Jerome, and Jason. I wave and and walk over to them. The guard asks for my I.D. I nod and show him my youtube pass. I walk passed him and sit down in the seat that said Shae. I grab the box with multi-colored sharpies and pick the sparkle purple sharpie.

I put my phone in my pocket and put it on vibrate.

"Attention all youtubers, the convention will start in 10 minutes. Attention all youtubers, the convention will start in 10 minutes!"

Jason tapped my shoulder and asked, "You okay, you spaced out for a little bit there?" I nodded my head and focused on the clock . 2 minutes left. Wow, I was out for like 8 minutes. I don't even remember what I was thinking about. "One minute left. Set up your positions and get ready."

10

Oh god...

9

HURRY UP!

8

JASOOOOOOOON

7

MITCHHH

6

JEEEROOOMMEE

5

ADDAMM

4

Anybody???

3

2

1

HALLELUJAH

The doors burst open and I lean back into the chair and nod at the guys. There is a little girl about 9 walks over to Mitch and Jerome with Betty (diamond axe). They grab their sharpies and sign it and get a photo.

We'll probably get social sites blown up on our phones. That is what we get for having youtube as a career. Sigh.

I see a boy about 16 that walks up to me with a drawing of me, Mitch, Adam, Jerome, Preston, Rob, Jason, Jerome, Ian, Quentin, Jordan, Ryan, Seto, Ty, and Tyler. it was a really good drawing! He will probably want all of us to sign it.

I sign my name with a heart and complement him "Really good drawing. Did you make this yourself?" He nods and waves. He walks over to Jason and he does the same as I.

I hear a bell ring and hear gunshots. I go under the desk and pull Jason under with me because he sat right beside me. i let go of him and cover my ears.

Jason begins to scream because he got shot in the arm. i screamed as well and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Things started to go blurry and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guise, imma go back an forth between books here so bare with me!

~Abby