Chapter 5

A couple hours later
Shae's Pov
I clutch my stomach and trudge towards the living room. Adam sighs and gets up to get my bottle. I grunt and lay down on the love seat. I curl into a ball and take the bottle Adam gestured to me and covered me with a blanket.
I sighed and fell asleep to Adam softly stroking my hair.
Adam's Pov
I slowly get up and walk into the Kitchen and grab a water bottle. I hear the 'pad pad' of my feet against the wooden floor towards Ty's room.
I open up the door and close it with my foot. I trudge towards Ty and grab his arm.
-Next day around the Afternoon-
Mitch's Pov
I see Shae walk into the house as Adam follows. I run up to Shae and hug her. "Don't do that, or, try to do that...." I start but she cuts me off. "I get it, BLAME TY!" She squeals and runs toward Ty's room and hear an oomph and an ouch. "Get off!" Ty screams and I hear a thump. "Don't do that again Ty, next time, I'll be coming." Shae cackles. I chuckle and head into Ty's room and see Shae pinned down while Ty was leaning towards her. "TY! GET OFF MY SISTER!" I bellow at Ty as he looks towards me and see everyone behind me.
Ty gets up and tries to explain but Adam stops him. "Dude, why. SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!" Adam cries at him with tears going down his face. Everyone turns to him with shocked expressions. "Whoopee....We're dating!" Shae says slowly with a tint of concern on her face. "Its too much to take in right in right now. I head out of the room with Jerome following.
"Buddy, don't worry." Jerome tries to tell me but it's too much in one day as I see the sun go down. "We should get some rest to ease down your stress." Jerome states and I nod my head. I get into my bed as Jerome gets into his. "Night Mitch." Jerome sighs, "G-night bud." I whisper back and turn off the light and fall into a dreamless sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day
Ty's Pov
I wake up and see Adam having his arm draped over my wai- WAIT WHAT! My eyes go wide and wake up Adam. "ADAM WAKE UP!" I scream in his ear and shove him off the bed. "Ow, what was that for?" He questions. "Oh I don't know, YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME!" I cry out and walk out the door and see Shae in the hallway, tears streaming down her face. "I knew he would be like Mitch and Jerome, but, not now..." She whispers and jogs to Mitch's and Jerome's room. I turn toward Adam, "Now you messed up, big time."
Shae's Pov
I wake and see Adam not in my bed, he must be awake already. I scoot to the edge and get off my bed with a 'pad-pad' from my socks thumping against the wooden floor boards. "ADAM WAKE UP!" I hear somebody scream that distinctly belongs to Ty I run toward their room and open the door. I see Adam's arm draped over Ty. I couldn't believe it. Adam and Ty, sleeping with each other... I feel the warmth of wet tears falling from my eyes. "Oh I don't know, YOU WERE SLEEPING NEXT TO ME!" Ty yells. They turn around and make eye contact with me. "I knew he would become like Mitch and Jerome, but, not now..." I whisper. I turn on my heel and head towards my room.

Mitch's POV

I grab Adam by the collar. "Did you do this on purpose?" I growl at him. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn-" I cut him off. "If you did it on purpose, you'll be so damned sorry." I let go of him and let him fall to the floor. I turn and walk towards Shae's room, which has a hole in the door.
I sigh and step through the door. "Wow, he made a big mistake, I heard you out there..." Shae says quietly. I nod my head and see the tears running down her cheeks.
"I know it isn't the best time of the week for this to happen." I grab her into a hug and don't let go.

A/N protective bro, asshole ex, what will happen next on my-aw forget it xD

-Abby