Chapter 4

Adam's Pov (so many switches lmao)

I slowly make my way to the kitchen without waking Shae up (They fell asleep together if you couldn't tell...) I tiptoe my way into the fridge and grab two water bottles and walk back to my room. I look at Shae, she looks so cute. I crouch beside the bed and dump water onto her face, run out into the living room and laugh.

-Shae's Pov-

I wake up with water splashed onto my face and a laughing Adam running out of the room. He doesn't know what's coming. I sprint as fast as I can and pounce on Adam and take the water and splash it on his face. I giggle and lick his face and walk over to the couch and about to sit down. I suddenly get picked up right when I was about to make contact with the couch.

I chuckle "LET ME DOWN!" I squeal and pound on his back. "Neverrr!!!!" Adam replies as we hear a door open and close. I spot the Merome people on the floor laughing their butts off. If Me and Adam were in their place, I bet I would the exact same way. I carefully jump off Adam and hug Mitch as Adam gets Jerome.

"There you go! Have a great day from the Sadam water company!" Me and Adam say and walk out of the Living Room into 'my room'. I grab a blanket and follow him. I see him pick up the dvd 'The Hunger Games.' Wow....Mitch had to get all of the Hunger Games series instead of different movies. I chuckled lightly.

Two Hours Later

-Adam's Pov-

I turn to my right and see a sleeping Shae. I sighed and carried her towards my room and set her down. I kissed her forehead and turned off the lights. I get in beside her and we fall asleep next to eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see Ty leaning over us with a camera taking many, many photos of us. "Whuuu???" Shae questioned sleepily. Ty left laughing hysterically. "I'M SHOWING EVERYONE ELSEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Ty squealed and ran down the hallway towards the living room where all the members of Team Crafted were at.

I checked the time and saw it was 1 p.m. Wow, we did sleep in. Oops.

Ty's Pov

I ran into the living room and sat down on the couch and laughed hysterically. "What's so funny?" Shae questioned as she walked slowly into the kitchen, opening up the fridge. She also had a bed head, so that made me laugh harder. "Y-you and A-dam were slee-eping with each other." I tried but failed badly. "Shae.... are you ok?" Mitch questioned. "No, I'm not okay." Shae yelled and went out the door while flattening her hair. Well ok...

Shae's Pov

Wow, what a wonderful time for my cycle to kick in. Hehehe... Yeah, that's bad. I overreact to the little things and go basically have those 'mood swings' that suck SO MUCH! UGH! I screamed out in anger and went to the tree and sat down in the grass.

Adam comes up beside me. "It's ok, I understand why this is happening. Don't worry about it. I explained it to the team and they also understand." Adam explains quickly. I giggle and stand up. "Let's get back there shall we?"

Ty's Pov

I was utterly confused when Shae just bolted out the house like that. I basically zoned out and just didn't listen to Adam talking. "TY!" somebody yelled. "Whuuu...." I looked around and saw everyone looking at me suspiciously. "I was trying to talk to you for a minute? What were you doing in that head of yours?" Adam questioned and patted my head. "What I was saying that Shae could be on, ya-know. Her cycles and can't really control herself, remember?" (I'm making the story more realistic btw c:)

FLASHBACK

"I feel like crap, Ty? Could you get me a hot water bottle?" Shae inquired (ty no big words...). I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen and grabbed an empty water bottle and filled up with the hot water. I turned on my heels and walked into the living room. When I turned around, Shae was clutching her stomach and moaning in pain.

I made my mouth go in the shape of an 'O' and ran towards her. "Ada-ow" Shae attempted yelling out to Adam.

Flashback over

It all came into our heads and we all nodded.

A/N I have more for u c:< Maybe one more later?

~Abby