Chapter 2

I wake up to a moan and a thump. "Ow...." Good job Ty. "SHUT UP TY! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Quintin yelled. I understand....He does like to sleep a lot.

"THANKS FOR THE OBVIOUS FIASH!" Ty replied. "I AM NOT A FISH! I AM AN AMPHIBIAN!" If you actually look up on a pokemon card, it says "Mud FISH" so he is a fish. "QUENTIN YOU ARE A DANG FISH SO SHADDUP!" I yell at them both. They stay quiet this time thank god.

I see Quentin walk into the room. "B-but I-" I put up my hand, "No, just. No. Quentin I can't even. Just please just be fish. It is crazy fangirly thing...so make it come true." He nods his head and leaves me and Adam. Oh god.

Well, this was a great way to wake up this morning! I look over at Adam, "You're very comfortable Adam." He nods, "that is wonderful to know... " I start to get up, but Adam pulls me back down. "Stay, please." I nod and sit back down.

My eyes begin to get heavy and I fall asleep to complete silence...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Adam calling my name, "SHAE! SHAE WAKE UP!" "w-what happened" I rub my face and feel my tear stained cheeks. I remember the dream and begin to cry and jump into Adam's arms. "I-I-I can't do i-it Adam*scream* I-I can't do it" That's it then and there, I broke down crying

"Shhh... It's okay... I'm here" He kisses the top of my head and I drift back into a short, deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a boom of thunder. I am surrounded by the whole team crowded around me, and Adam. "W-w-why are you guys in here?" I asked. "Duh! To get hugs!" everyone crowds around us and we have a group hug. "Can't *gasp* breathe!" Adam chokes out. Everyone laughs and pulls away. Wonderful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have nothing to say. Filler?

~Abby