Chapter 1

I wake up in dimension full of blocks and remembered nothing from before I went to sleep. I sit up and look around to see the whole team before my eyes. They are ok! I stand up right to fall on my face again.

"Ow" I mumble and look around to see everyone asleep except Mitch. I try to stand up again and gain my balance and run over to Mitch. He was wearing a red and black checkered cover up with jeans and tennis shoes. He still had the brown hair and brown eyes.

I focused on his figure, it was blocky as all of the other surroundings before us. I can't believe it. I look down to see me in a youtuber sweatshirt, grey shorts, and tennis shoes. Ugh, I will need some time to get used to this...

"What happened?" Jerome sits up and rubs his head. I shake my head and say, "I don't know at all." Mitch nods his head and walks over to Jerome. Jerome looked like chewbacca wearing a tuxedo. It looked pretty cute so I giggled. "What is so funny?" He looked down and flattened his tie and stood up straight, "Am I not handsome?"

I shook my head "No Jerome. No, no you don't" He put on fake hurt face and pretended to cry. "Jerome don't cry. I was kidding!" He looked up quickly. "Better!" I laughed so hard, I began to cry. I wipe my tears and gain my sanity back.

I bet I lost a couple pounds from that! At that time all the others woke up and the sun was beginning to set. I heard Adam yell, "RUN AND GRAB WOOD TO BUILD A HOUSE!" He had about a stack of wood and began to build a small house. I ran over to a tree and punched a tree down and made wood planks, then sticks. I made a wooden pickaxe in the crafting and went into a small cave to get the coal and iron I spotted earlier. I got some cobblestone also to get the iron and make a furnace.

I heard a moan come from a zombie and a scream that I couldn't comprehend. Probably one of the others that ended up on this place with us that didn't wake up early enough to escape. So, basically, all my friends here are still alive with me.

I finally received my items and headed back to see a lot of dead bodies disintegrating into nothingness. i look over to my left and see somebody that I never wanted to die Seto. I fall to the ground sobbing loudly to see all of them to surround me.

I control myself and look up to see them all walking over to the house. I pick up Seto and carry him to the house. Tears roll down my cheeks as i walk over to the door and walk in. Jerome looks over at me from the couch and strolls to look at Seto. I hand him over to Jerome and walk down the small hallway. I bump into Quintin and say, "Sorry!" He continues to walk around me and I get up myself. I grunt and find Adam's room. I knock on his door and I hear, "Come in!" I stroll past the door and sit next to him on his bed. He extends his arms outward and I scoot towards him. I snake my arms around him and cry onto his shoulder.

About 10 minutes of crying later, I fall asleep on Adam's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Heyyy! 2 in 1 night YAY YMCA FOR LETTING ME TYPE WOOOH!!!!!

~Abby