4

Cairo's POV

"You ready to go Princess?" I ask my beautiful wife.

"No." Lindsey says then kisses me passionately. "Now I am." She says with a smirk.

"Oh you're defiantly getting it tonight." I say then squeeze her butt.

"Sounds good to me...But really we do need to go so we can get good seats. "

I nod and take Lindsey's hand and lead her out to the car and open her door letting her get in then shut the door and get in my side. We make the quick drive to the high school gymnasium then walk in and sit in the front row and watch Isabella warm up before her first varsity volleyball game as a freshman.

"I still find it weird that Bella plays volleyball." Lindsey says as our daughter practices her hitting.

"Yeah. You'd think with two international soccer players as Moms she'd play soccer." I say as Isabella comes over and sits on my lap. "Hey Bella Boo."

"Hi Mama...Hi Mommy" Isabella says.

"Hi Baby. You ready for your first game in high school?" Lindsey asks.

"I think so. This is my last pregame routine I have to do."

"I see you've taken after your Mom's with the headband." I say.

She has a blue and pink intertwined pre-wrap headband

"Well it brought you two luck so I thought maybe it could help me."

"Please you don't need luck. You're a Horan and Horan's kick ass."

"BELLA" Scarlett yells then motions for Isabella to come down to the court.

Isabella goes to leave, but I grab her wrist making her turn back towards her mother and I.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask.

Isabella smiles then kisses Lindsey's cheek then kisses my cheek.

"Okay you can go kick butt now."

Isabella then goes down to the locker room with the rest of the team.

"Look who it is." I hear a voice from next to me say which causes me to look toward the voice.

"Well hello Heath family." I say then Lindsey and I hug Tobin and Christen.

"How are you two?" Tobin asks.

"Great. How are you guys?" Lindsey says.

"We're doing good. Kinda nervous for Scarlett." Christen says

When Isabella was 2 Tobin and Christen adopted a baby girl the same age as Isabella. Weirdly the little girl didn't have a name so they named her Scarlett. Ever since Isabella and Scarlett were introduced they have been best friends.

"I still can't believe how quickly they've grown up." Lindsey says.

"Yeah...fuck we're old." Tobin says.

"Speak for yourself." Christen says.

"You're still as beautiful as the day I met you." Tobin says and kisses her wife.

"You're even more beautiful than the day I met you." I whisper to Lindsey.

"How?" Lindsey whisper's back.

"I'll show you later tonight." I say and kiss her weak spot.

"So Cairo how's business going." Christen asks.

"It's going good. We're still working with US Soccer on removing the turf fields."

"That's good."