8

Cairo's POV

Well Isabella's Junior year flew by way too quickly. Isabella and Scarlett went back to back and lead their team to a second consecutive state title and they both were honored as Under Armour All-Americans again.

MY DAUGHTER'S A FUCKING BEAST.

Isabella also went to prom with Scarlett and I tried really hard not to cry when I saw Isabella in her dress. She just looked so beautiful.

To celebrate the girls success the Heath family joined Lindsey, Isabella, and I on a vacation to the Bahamas after the girls Junior year finished. We asked Alex to bring her family, but Alex's parents are taking their whole family, all the sisters and their families, on a family vacation.

We've been in the Bahamas for four days and right now Isabella, Scarlett, and I are outside hitting a volleyball around while Lindsey, Christen, and Tobin are making lunch

"Can I ask you girls something?" I say.

"Sure." Isabella says.

"Why didn't you two want to play soccer?"

"Uh for me I didn't really want to be compared to you and Mommy...Sorry."

"Yeah me either, but with my Mom's." Scarlett says.

"That's cool...and you girls don't need to be sorry. We just want you to be happy and if playing volleyball makes you happy then like always we'll always be in the front row of each game cheering you on." I say.

Isabella makes a hard wayward hit and I chase after it and dive to hit it.

"Nice hit mom." Isabella says.

"Thanks." I say and try to get up, but my vision get's blurry. "I-I-Isabella." I barely get out.

"Mama what's wrong." Isabella says and I feel her put her hands on my face.

"G-get your m-mother."

"MOMMY." Isabella yells. "MOMMY COME QUICK."

"Bella?" I hear Lindsey say.

"MOMMY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH MAMA." Isabella yells and then I hear three sets of feet running on the deck then I hear the sound of people running on sand.

"Baby what's wrong?" Lindsey asks when she gets to me.

"I-it's happening again." I say.

I'm then lifted into someone's arms and then I feel air on my face indicating who ever is carrying me is running.

"Put her in our bedroom." Lindsey says.

I'm then placed on our bed and I squint and see Lindsey searching for something in our closet.

"I need one of you to stay and do CPR and I need the other one to take Bella and Scarlett out of here." Lindsey says after she finds it.

"I'll stay." Christen says then comes over and starts doing CPR on me.

"I'm not going anywhere." Isabella says.

"Now Isabella." Lindsey says.

I grab Isabella's hand.

"Listen to your Mommy baby." I say.

Isabella sighs then nods and kisses my forehead. Tobin, Scarlett, and Isabella leave the room and Lindsey opens up the defibrillator.

"Where the fuck is that thing?" Lindsey says to herself and looks around the room.

She's looking for my portable EKG machine. Sadly we have to have a kit so Lindsey can treat me incase something like this happens.