Chap. 1- Work and Work

"Seto, clean the floor!"

"Seto, I want my shirt ironed!"

"Seto!" Seto sighed, sweeping the floors and setting the broom aside. Taking his sister's shirt, he quickly ironed it, hanging it up before continuing to sweep.

He was the youngest in the family, having a horrid stepmother and two stepsisters. They simply found him in the woods alone, and took him in. Seto thought they were wonderful, till they revealed that they just wanted him to do everything in the house. They even put an iron collar dipped in the blood of Creepers and emeralds just to make sure he doesn't use his magic.

Seto didn't mind much, unless it was a day where he was tired and didn't want to do much. But he had to sweep the floors, cook the meals, wash the clothes, dust the furniture. He wore dirty, beaten up clothing, cause he didn't have the courage to take one of his sister's shirts. Besides, he liked his purple and red shirt, he got dirty everyday from work anyway.

So he would clean, wash, dry, paint, dust, sing, dance, anything. Seto was never invited anywhere, didn't have any friends, didn't know much besides the gossip that his two stepsisters would always share.

He self-taught himself everything, sometimes secretly removing the collar and practicing magic. He lived in a life of work and quiet.

Till the ball was heard.