Chap. 8- Dream

Ty sighed, looking out into the night sky.

How those stars reminded him of the shine in Seto's eyes...

He sent his best searchmen to look for Seto, but none of them had any reports of finding even the tiniest clue.

Seto...

"Prince Ty, do you want your bath?"

"... Leave off the bath tonight."

"As you wish." Ty sighed again, staring at the moon, at the stars.

A quiet, cool, night.

How he wished he could see Seto again...

Watching the little lights of fireflies, he continued watching, till he fell asleep, listening to soft music in his headphones. He felt somebody lift him into his bed, tuck him in, and heard the door close.

"Seto, I love you." 

"Ty, I love you too."

"Will you rule with me?"

"I'll love to rule with you, together."

_______

"Ow ow ow!"

"I told you to check for thorns!"

"Do you mind? I want to get back to Ty as soon as possible!" Seto picked out the thorns in his shirt, groaning as Jerome pulled thorns out of Sky.

Ty...

He rubbed his chest, groaning slightly. Landed a bit heavily into the soft ground Mitch summoned in a panic, Jason healing up any injuries. His chest still hurt a bit.

"Seto, do you need anything?" Jason came out of the cave they were hiding in, Seto shaking his head.

"I'm good. Get some rest, we're going back to the kingdom tomorrow, right?"

"If your chest is fine."

"It is, don't worry." Jason went back into the cave, Seto sitting on the top. He hummed quietly.

He wanted to surprise Ty, but at the same time he just wanted to go up and wave, give him a hug, and tell him that he's there.

"Easy on the ones that are in more deep!"

"Man up already." Seto smiled faintly at Jerome and Sky's bickering, till Mitch broke the fight. Jason sighed, healing up the cuts.

The stars... They remind me of Ty's red eyes... And those headphones he always wore...

Seto continued watching the stars, eventually falling asleep.

"Seto, I love you." 

"Ty, I love you too."

"Will you rule with me?"

"I'll love to rule with you, together."