Chap. 7- Battle

"Little trash bag!"

"Get him!" Seto ducked, the enderdragon roaring and flying up. Circling the sky, Seto riding on of the dragon. He growled, feeling the magic pricking his fingertips.

"Turn back now." The dragon snarled, smoke coming from its nose. Seto thrust the staff up, lightning striking down. The harpies shrieked, diving at him. "Aether Cover!" The claws bouncing off uselessly, the enderdragon firing ender blasts at the harpies. They all shrieked unpleasantly, diving and slashing.

"Seto..." Ty looked in wonder, almost finding Seto's battle pretty. Sure, Seto's life is in danger, but come on.

He controls freaking dragons.

Flying up, Seto smiled as Ty drew his sword, going into a duo stance.

"Ready?"

"Ready." The dragon roared, streaking across the sky. The harpies shrilled, diving down. Ty blocked their jabbing claws, Seto aiming fireballs up. Each landing its target, they shrieked, flapping their wings.

"Hideous, you mind if I use your cologne later? It smells wonderful." Ty chuckled, Seto blushing. "It does."

"Of course you can use it." Slashing, Ty smiled. "Would you be my queen, Seto?"

"Don't you mean king?"

"There can only be one king~" Laughing, Seto casted a freeze spell, smiling.

"I'll love to be with you." Flipping over, Seto blasted fireballs, the dragon doing the same. It flew around the movements of the slashes, Seto holding on tightly as Ty followed.

"Die!" Seto screamed as one of them raked her claws along his hands, letting go.

"SETO!" Plunging down, Ty reached out, horrified when he saw one of the harpies grabbing Seto. "LET GO OF HIM!"

"He's our mincemeat!"

"T-TY!" Struggling, the dragon roared, the third harpy that looked like the stepmother slashed on the belly and neck, blood seeping out. Seto panicked, flailing and lighting fire to his hands. His stepsisters let go of him, Ty fending off the stepmother. Seto casted a quick healing spell to the dragon, it flying down to catch him.

"Seto, behi-" Yelping as one of them grabbed his head, Ty flailed, letting out a scream when he felt pricks and static going through his brain.

"We're going to destroy your mind!" Hooking onto Seto, Seto screamed in pain, the dragon trying to free them.

Get Ty!

The dragon whimpered, not wanting to leave his commander. Seto yelled the order, staff falling out of his hands. The harpies increased their static, Seto seeing black spots appearing in his vision.

The dragon bit the step mother hard, firing an ender blast that slammed her into the ground. Dead for sure. Catching Ty, it flew to Seto, roaring.

"SETO!" Seto hung unconscious in the two harpies hands, the two grinning and flying up. They flung him, Ty screaming in horror. Quickly killing off the stepsisters, Ty flew down, scanning the area frantically for Seto. "Setivous Imauris!" The enderdragon quietly whined, pushing its nose into Ty's hand. Ty stroked it gently, sighing.

He sensed Seto's aura was still alive.

Where? He didn't know.

_______

"Come on, let's get him to safety!"

"Careful, he might have broken bones or something!"

"There's no way he could have a broken bone, I cushioned his fall with as many soft items as possible to summon."

"You can never tell."

"Can we just get a move on?"

"Ty is going to start sending soldiers out to look for Seto soon."

"True."

"This seems like a pretty good spot."

"Alright, we'll heal him up, and send him back."

"Is this far enough?"

"With a magic protection, yes."

"Can't have those birds chasing us."

"Come on, let's fix Seto up."