Chap. 6- True Form

"Excuse me madam, but the prince is searching for the one that can wear this perfectly." The women looked at the cloak, the two brunettes looking at it excitedly. They can be the one!

"Who are you two?"

"We're the royal messenders, Quentin and Ian." Showing them the badge, Quentin held the cloak. Ian held a paper of every brown haired male and female in the kingdoms that attended.

"May we come in?"

_________

"Too tight.

"Too loose."

"Too long."

"Too short."

"Too wavy." Prince Ty groaned, following Ian and Quentin, never finding the one, the one that wore it like they did at the ball. Some people tried to cheat, secretly folding the sleeves or adjusting it on their body, but never worked. They arrived at the last house, Prince Ty on the verge of calling it off and hosting another party next year.

"Excuse me, madam." Seto looked up, spotting Ty and two others at the door.

"We're Quentin and Ian, royal messengers." His stepsisters shoved him into the closet, growling.

"We're going to try that cloak on, and you're not going to get a chance." Slamming the door, Seto widened his eyes, yelling and banging on the door. Jiggling the knob, he was shocked that it was locked. No!

"Help!" He needed to try it on and show that Ty that he was the one! Brice and Ghost scurried up, Seto looking through the keyhole.

"Just try this on, milady." His first stepsister tried it on, but it was too tight on her. Her second stepsister tried, but it was too loose.

"We're going to get you out, Seto!" Scurrying away, Seto banged on the door, cursing and muttering as he looked around the closet for something to break the lock. Why, why did they have the lock on the outside?!

"Where's Seto?" His stepsisters looked at each other, shaking their heads.

"He ran away."

"He was a little coward, running away from us, a loving family!" Ghost crawled up through the vent, Brice bringing Seto a set of keys. Trying each of them, Seto panicked when he heard Ty, Quentin, and Ian beginning to say goodbye. Shoving the door open, he screamed.

"WAIT!" Running after them, he saw them getting into the carriage. "WAIT, PLEASE!"

"Se...to?" Ty got out, Seto panting and standing up.

"Let me try it." Jason, Adam, Mitch, and Jerome smiled, readying their wands. Quentin and Ian looked at each other, shrugging and giving it to Seto. "Prince Ty, I... I was the one going to the ball." Putting it on and getting rid of the collar, Seto heard his four guardian faries waving their wand, his dragon sorcerer costume coming out. Quentin and Ian widened their eyes, putting a check on the last name.

"Seto... Seto Xavi." Smiling, Ty took Seto's hand, caressing his cheek.

"WHAT?!" Seto flinched, stepping back. His step mother and sisters glared at him, grabbing his arm and yanking him inside.

"P-Prince Ty!" Slamming and locking the door, Seto yelped as all three of them advanced onto him, grabbing the cloth and slapping him hard.

"You disobeyed!"

"We'll send you to the gutters where you belong!"

"Sewage!"

"LET GO OF SETO!" Mitch barreled into the step mother, Jerome and Sky after the step sisters. Jason grabbed Seto, supporting him with an arm around his side.

"Let's go, Ty's waiting." Brice and Ghost removed the lock, Seto hobbling outside. Ty ran over, hugging Seto.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fi-" A sudden shriek made them freeze, Seto widening his eyes when he saw Sky, Mitch, and Jerome land heavily outside.

"R-Run, Seto!"

"Your step mother and sister-"

"Are turning into monsters!" The roof blew off, three harpies emerging.

"WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO." Seto looked down at his staff, his costume.

He was a sorcerer dragon commander...

Maybe, just maybe...

No, this is a costume, right?

"Seto, I'll handle this."

"Prince Ty...?" Ty stepped forward, Quentin handing him a small container. Drinking it down, he dropped it onto the ground, growling quietly.

"I don't know what you three are, but I'm not going to allow this!" Seto yelped as dragon wings snapped from Ty's back, red eyes to purple.

"Oh, an enderdragon hybrid?"

"This'll be interesting!" Ty snapped, flying up and drawing his sword. The harpies circled, claws sharp and faces grinning. Slashes and shrieking filled the sky, Seto watching with horror as Ty tried to fend off the three.

He was going to get killed and sliced up like ribbons with those claws!

"Prince Ty!" Waving his staff, Seto blinked as the ball swirled purple, the ground shaking. He grinned, casting it up. "Come to me!"

A roar was heard, the three harpies stopping in horror.

Seto smiled, standing on top of an enderdragon.

"This ain't a costume."

"No way..." Ty was definitely lovestruck now. A wonderful male, beautiful, a sorcerer, AND a dragon commander?

Fuck him sideways he found his dream lover.

"Alright, let's see how much this baby fights!" Seto grinned, holding the staff up. "Attack!"

Reloaded, so it should work now.