Chapt. 6 - A Song For You

Taehyung's P.O.V.

  I went inside of the house and was met with my mom hugging me. She was probably worried about where I've been. I get it, I wasn't home for 2 hours and she probably got home a bit after I left.

  "Oh, Taehyung, you don't know how worried I was! Why didn't you tell me you were going somewhere or left a note for me?"

  "Sorry, mom, I didn't mean to worry you. I forgot to write down that I was going out."

  "It's fine, just remember to tell me me somehow next time. Or at least tell Jiwoo."

  "I'm definitely not telling Jiwoo where I'm going next time."

  "It's fine, just remember to leave a note out for me next time."

  "I will, I will." My mom let go of me and wiped the few tears that fell from her eyes.

  Man, I kinda feel bad now. Well, I was in a hurry so I didn't have much time to think about things beside getting ready to meet with Joon.

  Speaking of Joon and the whole date/hangout thing, I wonder what he thought of it.

  Imma guess he hates the majority of it since from what I can infer, he doesn't exactly enjoy indulging in horror movies.

  But that's just my speculation. Maybe he was scared of my face and it haunted him the entire time, who knows.

  Hmm, I'll text him to see how he's doing.

  'hey hey hey we should hang out more since we live really close to each other and stuff'

  'Yeah sure! Anyways, procrastination got the best of me so I gotta go do school work and study before exams beat me up

  Talk with ya tomorrow!'

  'aight, cya later then'

  I smiled at the messages and laid down on my bed. I should probably get working on some late homework, I've been putting it off for a long time.

  Kinda dumb to put it off for what, almost 3 weeks? My teacher probably forgot about it, but my grades for sure haven't.

  Currently I have a C in Algebra, one, because I suck at doing any form of math, and two, I forgot to turn in an assignment.

  Oh well, better late than never, right?

  Probably not but whatever, I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

  I could make a dumb TikTok.

  Sure, why not?

  It's better than doing school work, at least. Or maybe I should practice my piano? Saxophone?

  Well, Jiwoon hates it when I play the saxophone, she complains that it's "too annoying" and disturbs her "studying". I'll just practice the piano a bit, I'll work on other stuff later. Right now, I don't need Jiwoo's negativity.

  It's gonna ruin my pretty decent mood, and I won't let that happen

  Not today, at least.

  Maybe I could try to make a song or something? I dunno, there's endless possibilities.

  I'll write them down as like a bucket-list sorta thing.

  Maybe I could try making a song for Joon?

  I'll start with that.

  Though, with my limited skills in making anything, it'll probably be terrible.

  Ehh, it's the thought that counts, right?

  Oh well, I got all night and tomorrow to make something decent.

  Might as well start with the lyrics, I'll make a beat or something tomorrow.

  -3 Hours Later.-

  God,

  Who knew writing lyrics to a song could be so hard?

  I think I finished it, though. I'm actually kinda proud of it.

  It's kinda like a typical love song, with a small twist. It's not very noticeable if you first look at it, but when you really look at it, you can see that it's not like your usual sappy and sweet love song.

  It's a bit more than that, as well as kinda sad.

  Hopefully I can make the beat not as sad as the lyrics seem.

  I don't want this to feel like a heartbreak song or something along those lines.

  It's gonna be a love song with a slight sad undertone.

  And it's gonna be made for the best person in the world.