Chapt. 9 - Memory Lane

Namjoon's P.O.V.

  I silently walk home with my parents who are scolding me about how worried they were, saying that they thought I got kidnapped or something like that.

  I stopped paying attention.

  I don't really care to be honest, I just want to go back to Tae and chase my worries away with him by my side. I don't want to go to America.

  Well, I don't really have an option. What can I do, run away?

  I can't do that since I'll probably die out alone, and I doubt Tae's family would let me live with them.

  I guess I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it.

  Nothing I can do.

  -The Next Day.-

  I woke up the next day. It felt like any other day, well, besides the fact I woke up a bit later than usual. My alarm didn't go off.

  Well, I don't have school, do I. They probably unrolled me and Jin from our schools, anyways.

  Now today's just going to be boring.

  I have nothing to do and Tae's at school. I don't feel like playing video games or trying to write song lyrics.

  Sure, writing music was a passion of mine.

  Key-word, was.

  I don't really want to do it anymore. What do I write about?

  Sad shit?

  I don't like writing sad songs. Though, I don't have motivation to write happy ones either.

  Maybe when Tae comes over, I'll have some kind of motivation to do something productive.

  What time is it now?

  10:27 am.

  Ughh.. I have to wait about 5 ½ hours.

  I'll just listen to music.

  -1 ½ Hours later.-

  I was lying on my bed listening to music when Jin knocked on my door and invited himself in.

  "Wow.. You're holding up the news well, huh?" Usually, his sarcastic remarks would make me mad, but I was feeling terrible enough.

  "What do you need?"

  "Wanna play games with me? Since both of our friends are at school, assuming you have friends, let's spend the time by doing something together."

  "Hmm.. Nah, I'm good."

  "Oh come on, at least one game. I'll let you pick too!"

  "No thanks."

  "I'll take you out to get kalguksu if you play at least one game."

  "Hmm.. Tempting offer. Fine, I'll play a game with you."

  "Alrighty!" While I was sitting up on the edge of my bed, he went over to me, grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room.

  "I can walk you know."

  "It'd take you forever if I didn't drag you."

  "Are you calling me fat?"

  "Yes. Now shut up and pick a game to play before I rethink my offer."

  "Shut up and be patient or I'll rethink even playing a game."