Chapt. 8 - We'll Meet Again, I Promise

Taehyung's P.O.V.

  I laughed a bit at Joon's face. All I could read from his face before laughing was mixture of fear, embarrassment and some 'the fuck' in there.

  This is gonna be a fun 2 weeks.

  "What? It looked like you were trying to steal my stuff. My mom could've came in and been like 'Oh nO aRe yoU steAliNG fROm mY sON???' Or something like that."

  Joon started laughing and I laughed along with him.

  "No, no, no!! I wasn't trying to steal anything, I was just curious, I swear!"

  "Mhm, that's what they all say." I suspiciously looked at Joon. I unconsciously started leaning into Joon and I almost fell on him.

  "Woah are you that thirsty for me?"

  "No, and if I was you still wouldn't know."

  "How can you be so sure about that?"

  "I have my ways."

  "Alright then, if you say so."

  "Anyways, I see you were looking at my saxophone, yeah?"

  "Oh, yeah. I wondered what that was, I can really only identify like 2 instruments at first glance, and Saxophone's not one of them."

  "I see, I can play something on it if you want."

  "Oh, what songs do you know how to play?"

  "Mainly English songs, I don't know the lyrics too well but I can play them nonetheless. I can play some other ones though."

  "Oh, I see. Elaborate on the other songs you can play, ."

  "Some kpop, jpop, the mainstream stuff that apparently people like. I can play them on the digital piano, too."

  "Ohhh, can you play something on the piano?"

  "Sure, pick a song."

  I turned on my digital piano and played around with the volume and such.

  "Also, what do you mean by 'digital piano'? I don't really know much about music stuff."

  "It's basically a keyboard with weighted keys or something. Otherwise, I'm not really sure of the difference but you can look that stuff up later or something."

  "I see, well do you know how to play Coffee by Beabadoobee? It's not exactly mainstream or well known, but it's a really nice song. Despite it being in English, I've memorized the lyrics, so I could try to sing along."

  "Really? English is hard to learn.. How did you learn it?"

  "American TV shows and such.." He let out a shy laugh. I could tell he was embarrassed but honestly, that's hella impressive.

  I tried watching a 2 minute video that was in English, I understood nothing and learned nothing.

  Not to mention, our foreign language classes in school barely help.

  "Damn, I wish I was that smart. I only know a few words in English."

  "What words do you know?"

  "..I only know profanities and weird shit."

  I slightly blushed a bit in embarrassment. Actually, I probably turned as red as my curtains, which were red with a bit or orange in them. Joon started laughing a bit, too.

  My English abilities are pathetic compared to Joon's.

  "A-Anyways, yeah I know how to play it on my digital piano. Saxophone, it's a bit hard. At least for me it is."