Chapt. 7 - Unexpected

Namjoon's P.O.V.

  I woke up the next day with my parents in my room. I was confused with why they were here... What did they want?

  "Mom? Dad? What's going on..?" I looked at them in confusion. I then saw next to them a suitcase next to them..

  "Namjoon.. We need to tell you something." My mother looked like she was scared. Terrified of what she needed to tell me. I looked over at my father, his face was serious with a hint of sadness.

  Something's.. Not right.

  "Namjoon, we're moving to America."

  The room fell silent.

  Just when I thought I found someone,

  They're gonna be gone again.

  "Why.. Why again?" I was on the verge of tears. Actually, no, I was already crying.

  "Namjoon.. We thought that it'd be better if you go abroad since this little town here.. Contains a lot of memories. A lot of bad memories."

  ".. Is that the only reason?"

  My mother nodded at me.

  "Well.. I don't want to leave."

  "But I thought.."

  "No, I don't want to leave. Please."

  "It's already been decided, Namjoon. I'm sorry, we have 2 weeks here before we have to leave." My father seemed like he was getting a bit frustrated. He must've had the same talk with Jin..

  "I.. Need some air. I'll be at a friend's house."

  I went out of my room as fast as I could. I slipped on some slippers and went out.

  Taehyung.. I'm gonna lose him.

  I need to talk to him..

  I ran over to where his house was and knocked on the door. A sweet looking lady opened it and smiled at me.

  "Hello! How may I help you, young sir?"

  "Kim Taehyung lives here, right?"

  "Mhm, are you a friend of his?"

  I nodded.

  "I see, he's in his room. Down that hallway, first door on your left."

  "Thank you, ma'am." I bowed and rushed over to Tae's room.

  I knocked on the door.

  The door slowed opened, reveling a tired Taehyung.

  "Yeah mo- Oh, hey Joon? What's wrong, you seem really upset about something."

  "Tae.. Can I tell you something?"

  "Of course, come in." He opened his door wider, letting me walk inside. He closed the door after me.

  "So, what happened?"

  "My.. My parents said that in 2 weeks we're.."

  "You're?"

  "We're moving."

  Time felt like it stopped. I broke down and started crying.

  For the first time in a long, long time,

  I didn't want anything to change.

  "I d-don't want to Tae.. I don't.."

  "I.. I'm sorry Joon but.. I can't do much about it. The only thing I can do is to try to make these last 2 weeks with you the best. I'll try my hardest!" I looked up at him and saw him trying to smile, but I could see inside,

  He felt just as broken as I do.

  "It's.. It's okay, I just thought it was meant to be when I met you, but I guess life had a different idea in mind."

  "Let's not think about that, let's try to be positive and make the next 14 days the best!"

  "You don't have to try to be so enthusiastic. I don't mind just binging a bunch of sad k-dramas or something." I wiped the residue of tears away from my eyes, I guess I stopped crying a bit ago.

  "Sure, let's do that." Tae's voice sounds so soft and gentle now instead of powerful and energetic. It's kinda nice.

  Tae got his laptop and set it on his bed between us. He went on Kocowa and searched up some sad k-dramas. We settled on Love in Sadness. Neither of us had seen it, but why not watch it?

  Me and Tae sat next to each other with a blanket around us. We started the first episode.

  I'm kinda tired..

  -1 ½ Hours Later.-

  I woke up in a room that, for a second, I didn't remember.

  Oh yeah, it's Tae's room.

  I sat up on the best and rubbed my eyes. I guess I fell asleep, huh. I didn't watch much of the kdrama yet I fell asleep in an instant.

  I wonder why.

  I looked around Tae's room. His desk was a bit messy but had a notebook opened to a page that looked like poems or something of the sort. There were some chip bags and bottles of water.

  I looked on his walls. Posters for movies, music bands and animes.

  He's one of those people.

  Cute.

  I looked over to my right and saw a bookshelf that had some music albums, movie and anime figurines and some regular school stuff.

  Oh, he has an instrument case and a piano?

  I wonder what he plays. I don't know instruments very well besides drums and the piano.

  He must really like music, I wonder how he got into playing them. Like, specifically those.

  I'll ask him a different time, right now, I-

  Wait, where's Tae at?

  I got out of bed and peeked outside his room. I smelt something cooking and heard Tae and a little girl arguing. Well, I think it's Tae and a little girl. It could be anyone, though.

  Would it be weird to just walk out there and see what's going on? I mean, probably not if they knew who I was, but as far as I know, they don't have a clue about who I am.

  They'll probably think I'm a burglar or something like that.

  I'll just stay in Tae's room for now. Better safe than sorry.

  I retreat back into the room and close the door quietly. In the meantime, I guess I'll look around in his room.

  Would he mind if I snooped around a bit? He wouldn't, right? I hope not.

  Curiosity gets the better of us, they say. I'm curious about the things he likes and what things he collects.

  Well, so far from just looking at this walls and shelf, he likes music a lot. Music and anime, the main things I see in his room.

  His interests are kinda like mine, except I don't decorate my room with things from the shows I like and artist I enjoy. I'd like to, but my parents say that buying those things would be a waste of our money and they want to keep my room clean and organized.

  Maybe I could look inside his instrument case? I won't touch anything, just look at it.

  I sat down in front of the case, laid it on it's side and unlocked it. Surprisingly enough, I laid it on the right side. Nothing came falling out.

  Ooo, it's golden, shiny and looks well kept. It doesn't even look like he's touched it.

  I heard the door open and I closed the case as quickly as I could. I locked it but I already know that Tae saw me, so there's no point in hiding it.

  "You're looking through my stuff now? That's nice, steal anything yet?" I looked up at Tae smiling at me, his voice confident with a joking undertone as he sat next to me on the floor.

  And this is the person I fell for, huh..