Chapter 15: Surprise!

Elsa's POV:

Me and Jack went inside the school. He put his hands around my neck and smiled. I held on to my books. I saw the girls and they but tons of makeup, YESH! Some girls fluttered their eyes while some just stared at me evilly. Why is it so hard to be Jack's girlfriend? Wait what? Stop Elsa your not even his girlfriend yet! We walked in the hallway when a girl pushed me down making me fall. Ouch! I picked myself back up. I noticed it was that brown haired girl....AGAIN. Jack was yelling at her.

Jack: What is wrong with you clown!

Girl: Jack, don't say that to your girlfriend!

Jack: IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!

Jack screamed. Everyone turned their attention to us. I hate being in the centre of attention. I quickly grabbed Jack's arm. We were walking away and when I looked back, the girl was sad, then she noticed me. She gave me a 'watch out' stare. Turns out, that girl's name is Angela. Why is she so obsessed about Jack?

We reached our lockers.

Elsa: Jack, why'd you have to yell?

Jack: Not my fault she's annoying and admires me!

Elsa: Do you guys have a history or something?

Jack: Actually, I do

I was shocked. Him and her....no way just, NO!

Jack: Our relationship lasted for one month cause she cheated on me. Now she wants me back. But don't worry snowflake, I'll never choose her over you ;)

He smirked and I blushed at his last sentence. Angela did look like those kind of girls. Boyfriend, breakup, boyfriend, breakup. I just hope she won't do anything to me. We got our books and headed to class.

-Time Skip-

Elsa's POV:

Finally, school is over! I rush to my locker getting my books out when someone grabbed my risk. I turned around and saw it was Angela.

Elsa: What do you want?

Angela: Your boyfriend

Elsa: He's not my boyfriend!

Angela: Oh, but he will me mine! I've got to go, see you around......sometime

She smiled at me evilly. The last sentence she said with hatred. Oh no, what is she going to go to me?

I grabbed my bag and walked out of school. I just remembered, I had a date with Jack! I sudden got excited and drove home. I arrived home and saw Anna and Kristoff together talking to each other on the couch.

Kristoff: I've got to go Anna, bye! Oh, Hi Elsa!

Elsa: Bye Kristoff!

Anna waved bye and he waved by back. I ran upstairs and rummaged through my closet for my dress. Bingo!

Anna's POV:

Elsa ran upstairs for her date with Jack. I can tell. I called over Punzie and Merida to see her surprise reaction when we show her the necklace.

Anna: Hey guys! Come over right now to help Elsa on her date!

Punzie&Merida: Coming!

In a few minutes they were here, wow they are fast! We ran upstairs and burst into Elsa's room. She was admiring herself in the mirror.

Anna: Wow Elsa! You look so nice!

Merida: Ye make Jack faint!

Elsa giggled.

Punzie: Amazing! Now, makeup time!

We pushed Elsa into a chair and Punzie took out her makeup kit and starting putting makeup on Elsa. Merida and I were just watching Punzie do her job. In 5 minutes, Punzie was finished and Elsa looked so beautiful. Wow!

Punzie: Done! You look amazing Elsa!

Merida: Elsa, you look beautiful!

Anna: You look wonderful!

Time for the surprise! I ran to my room as quick as I can and got the bag with the necklace. I came back into the room and Merida and Punzie were smiling at Elsa. Elsa looked at us with her eyebrow lifted. She was confused. I handed her the bag.

Anna: This is for you Elsa, you deserve it

I smiled sweetly to her. She took out the necklace and put her hand over her mouth.

Elsa: Aw! Thanks guys! You really didn't have to buy me it

Merida: It's ok, we all chipped in!

Punzie: You really did like it! So when you were in the Face Shop, we bought the necklace and hid it from you.

Anna: Try it on!

Elsa snapped on the necklace and it looked on her. She turned to the mirror and admired it. Elsa turned around and hugged all of us very tightly.

Elsa: Thank you guys so much!

Punzie: No problem!

We all pulled away. Elsa did her hair in a French braid and it rested on her shoulder, she loved that hair style! She looked beautiful. She turned to the mirror and fixed herself when the door bell rang.

Jack's POV:

I didn't go shopping for my suit. Turns out, my dad has one. I quickly put it on and fixed myself in the mirror. I looked awesome enough. I left with some money in my pocket and drove to Elsa's house. I was a bit nervous but I rang her doorbell. Anna opened the door and greeted me.

Anna: Hey Jack! Come in! Elsa will be here in a few. ELSA HE'SHERE!!!!

Anna screamed. I saw Punzie and Merida on the couch waving hi to me. I waved hi back. I could here high heels on the stair steps. I looked up and I saw the most beautiful girl I ever seen with a French braid resting on her shoulder, a beautiful dress, an amazing necklace, and best of all, her. My jaw dropped and Elsa just giggled and blushed while Anna, Punzie and Merida squealed. I kept closing my jaw but it wouldn't close! Elsa giggled and went up to me. My heart started to beat faster. She touched my chin gently and closed it by lifting my chin up.

Elsa: Not so bad yourself frosty

She smiled and walked out the door while I was following her. Such a beauty, such a beauty.

Elsa's POV:

Jack's jaw dropped. I slightly blushed and giggled. I noticed he tried closing his chin but he couldn't. I giggled and went up to him. I closed his chin.

Elsa: Not so bad yourself frosty

I said and walked out the door, Jack following me behind. I went into his car and he started the engine.

Jack: Beautiful

Elsa: Thanks, handsome

Jack: I know

I giggled and he smirked at me. We drove into a park and he parked his car there. A park? He smirked at me and he tangled his hands into mine. I felt butterfly's. He walked me to a bench. We sat down.

Elsa: why'd you take me here?

Jack: Because, look up

I glanced up. Holy smokes the sight was beautiful! I saw shining stars and a shooting star. I quickly made a wish while Jack watched me.

Elsa: Aren't you going to make one?

Jack: It already has come true ;)

He whispered it in my air. I felt his breathe. He smiled sweetly at me and I blushed. We looked at each other for a while. I was lost in his eyes. En everything went in slow motion. He tilted his head and I did. Our faces were only a few inches apart. We continued to lean in until our lips met. We had a long passionate kiss. We didn't pull away. But eventually we pulled away.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! Sorry for lame chapter but I had no ideas it just POPS! Like popcorn! THANKS FOR 500+ VIEWS GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU TO U TO THE MOON AND BACK! One love Jelsa, bui bye!