Chapter 16: Be my snowflake and fall for me, be my guardian and catch me

Anna's POV:

After Elsa and Jack left, we all squealed, EEEKKK!!!! We wanted to make them a 'couple party' because they a couple. If their nit, I am going to make them one!

Anna: MERIDA! GET ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR THE CAKE! PUNZIE, BLOW UP THE BALLOONS!

I demanded. We quickly got into work. We invited Hiccup, Kristoff and Flynn too. They know us because Jack introduced them to us. They came in and helped us. Flynn help Punzie blow balloons, Hiccup and Merida were baking a cake and decorating while Kristoff and I we putting up all the decorations.

Flynn was blowing a balloon but he was out of breath, and his face turned red! Everybody noticed and laughed.

I was trying to put up the streamers but I couldn't reach. I told Kristoff to get me a ladder.

Kristoff: Here you go Anna

Anna:Thanks, can you put it right there

Kristoff: Sure

Kristoff placed it in the right place. He gave me a light blue streamer and I was supposed to put it on the left side. I tired because it was a bit far.

Anna: Almost-got it!......

I was so close but I tumbled down on top of Kristoff. Luckily, the ladder didn't fall.

Anna: I'm so sorry, it's just that your awkward-I'm awkward, and your gorgeous.... WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!?! I'm so sorry!

I blushed and I noticed he was blushing. I helped myself and Kristoff up. I awkwardly walked up the ladder again and finally reached the spot I needed that streamer to be. Why was I even blushing? Do I like him? Yes I do! WAIT WHAT?! I guess I really do.

I looked on how out process was going. I turned around and I saw Merida and Hiccup covered in flour laughing! Punzie and Eguene were lying on each other, out of breath.

Anna: What the?!

Hiccup's POV:

I was baking the cake with Merida. I picked up the flour we needed and walked to the mixing bowl. I was just about to put it in when Merida called me.

Merida: Hiccup!

Hiccup: What!-

I was caught off when I turned around and the flour spilled on her face. Whoops!

Merida: HICCUP!!!!!!!!

Hiccup: umm... Whoops?

She turned red. Oh no.

Merida: Your gonna pay for that!!!!!

She angrily screamed. She took a hand full of flour and spilled it on my face. Yuck! Do not taste flour on it's own, DO NOT. I threw it back on her and we kept throwing it back and fourth at each other. We looked at each other for like a second and starting laughing. She looked funny! We were laughing when Anna said:

Anna: What the!?!!?

Punzie was out of breath and Eugene. Woah! They blew up a lot of balloons! Anna stared at Punzie and Flynn for a second, then turned to us.

Merida: Heh heh,

Merida said with a nervous smile.

Merida: HICCUPS FAULT!!

Hiccup: What?! A-di-ugh, fine! But it wasn't completely my fault!

Anna looked at us confusedly.

Anna: Care for an explanation?

Jack's POV:

I can't believe I kissed her! It felt like fireworks in my tummy. When we pulled away, our foreheads were touching.

Jack: Elsa...

Elsa: Yes Jack?...

Jack: Will you be my snowflake and fall for me?...

Elsa: Only if you be my guardian and catch me....

AUTHORS NOTE:

800+ views.... 😳😳😳😳😁😁😁🙊🙊🙊🙊 I LOVE YOU GUYS! Ended at a romantic part, awwww! I didn't know any other quotes then that..sorry :/ it didn't make sence but eh! I ship Jelsa... ALOT! UPDATE COMING PROBABLY TMRW BUT IM WORKING ON IT! One love Jelsa, Bui bye!