Chapter 17: Party party!

Anna's POV:

Hiccup says Merida got mad at him and Rapunzel just couldn't breath and Eugene. I rolled my eyes playfully after their explanation.

Anna: Finish the cake!

Hiccup&Merida: FINE!

Anna: Thank you

I said and smiley widely and they continued making the cake. I turned to Rapunzel and Eugene and they were breathing heavily. I've got to say, they look cute together!

I grabbed all their balloons that they blowed and place them all around the living room. Elsa will love this! We mostly put shades of blue and real because she loves those colors!

-Time Skip-

Ding! I turned to the oven and noticed the cake was done. Hiccup grabbed the oven mittens and pulled out the cake. He placed it on the rack to let it cool.

After 10 minutes of cooling, Rapunzel frosted the cake with shades of blue icing. In teal icing, Rapunzel wrote " Happy Couple Elsa&Jack!" It had sky blue frosted in all around the cake, dark blue frosting around the top perimeter of the cake that looked like flowers, and teal writing. It was perfect!

We all five each other of our success and sat on the couch.

Kristoff: What should we do now?

Eugene: Watch a movie!

Merida: Adventure movie!

Rapunzel: A cool movie! Like imaginary stuff!

Anna: Scary movie!

Kristoff: I agree with Anna

He said smiling at me. He's making me melt!

Eugene: I think Punzie got it in the bag ;)

Eugene winked at her and Punzie blushed, looking down and putting a strand of hair behind her ear. Talk about a secret crush!

Hiccup: I like Merida's idea :)

Hiccup smiled at her and Merida smiled at him too. Merida playfully punched his shoulder and Hiccup playfully punched him back. Merida and Hiccup giggled. They make a good couple!

Anna: I know the perfect movie, Maze Runner!

Everyone: Ok!

I turned the Netflix on my tv, microwaved my popcorn, and sat on the couch. We started watching Maze Runner, YAY!!

AUTHIRS NOTE:

Hey! Just came back from a injury problem 😒 boring to wait in the hospital! Life is werid though 😳😳 hope u enjoy it ALMOST AT 1000 VIEWS! Get me there please! Love u guys! One love Jelsa, bui bye!