My Life

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: death of a parent. ⚠️

⚠️ We are not held responsible if you decide to read this and are triggered ⚠️

On a nicer note, enjoy

Third Person PoV

2/10/1999

The doctor finishes the last birth certificate signature of the day. This was his second in the same hour. This one was a for baby girl and the previous for a baby boy.

Both families of the children knew each other immensely well and it was by luck that both wives delivered their precious angels to the world on the same day.

The first family were the y/l/ns. Their daughter's certificate was the one the doctor had just finished. They called their beautiful daughter y/n.

The second family were the Costanda-Richardsons . Soulla Costanda-Richardson and Nik Richardson. Their son: baby Blake Edward Richardson.

Unknown to the babies, their two lives were now to be heavily intertwined.

2/10/2000

Only a year later yet these two babies' lives are indeed deep rooted in each other's. Their families very close and they do everything together.

Blake is a bubbly, happy baby, he was just starting to crawl and he was the apple of his mother's eye. Blake was the constant in his parents rocky relationship. Soulla found comfort in her son after a volatile argument with her husband.

Y/n was her father's proud and joy. She is the balm when hope for his wife in chemo for ovarian cancer.

The two families depended on each other for everything. One would think that hardships would split the families but they drew closer and the two children were raised as siblings.

It's their first birthday and even though so much has changed in a year, the relationship between the children is sweet and innocent.
Their joint first birthday is celebrated with great reverence and pomp. Cake over the faces, the older siblings; Abbie and Neil, and babies posing for adorable pictures.

Everything was calm.

2/10/2009

Blake and y/ns 10th birthday.

Two best friends. Celebrating together. And how?

Well of course with their favourite things in the world; FIFA, family and music.

But in the 9 years since you saw out best friends much had changed.

Y/n had suffered the deep loss of a parent. Her mother had lost her battle with cancer four years previous and y/n had deepened her relationship with Blake, and Soulla, finding a mother in her. But nobody could replace her mother in her heart.

Blake was ok with her best friend finding a mother in his own. It allowed the three of them and Blake's sister; Abbie to spend time together. Soulla and Nik had divorced only months before y/ns mother had passed. And it wasn't nice. Blake and Abbie were caught in the middle of their beloved parents. Shared custody of their children was difficult for them yet they had to power through. Their love for Blake and Abbie was the only thing that made communication tolerable.

Four years had passed with great difficulty. But now both children stood in front of their 10th birthday cakes at their 10th joint party with both Soulla and Nik with Abbie on Blake's side and y/ns father and brother Neil standing beside y/n. Both y/n and Neil felt the deep void that was left by their mother.