Chapter : 1

Sterla was wiping her long deep blonde hair, which were covering half of her back, after having a hot shower bath. The mirror was fully captured with fog, so all she could see was her blur appearance on the other side. She wiped the mirror with her hand, but to her surprise, the image in the mirror was only of bathroom, she wasn't there. This made her body numb and then, suddenly, all the image went dark. There was only a hissing sound which Rose and fell, never making the words audible.

Out of nowhere, a hand full of bruise and blood appeared on the other side of mirror.

''Come ...... Inside...'' The voice said each word intensely and she couldn't breath ,it felt like someone was choking her.

She swallowed her fear and leant her face towards the mirror.

Instantaneously, her face went inside the mirror and soon she found her self standing in the darkness.

In that darkness she just saw one street light and beneath that street light were standing Hazel , Ashley and Mary, three of her best friends who were talking, joking and laughing about something.

She was utterly confused about what was happening and it's then when she noticed a figure behind her friends, thin and narrow figure, which was wearing a long black gown, Sterla couldn't see the figure clearly because darkness was crept all over it.
Suddenly a skeletal skinny, hand with no muscle and with long black nails came out of darkness and stretched her hand towards Mary's neck.

"Kill ...Mary..." The same hissing voice said slowly and intensely.

"No" She whispered to herself and started running towards them but then she hit something, it was a transparent glass between them.
Panic ripped through the length of her so she started rapping the glass with her hands.

"Maryyy" She shouted but it felt like Mary didn't hear her.

"Mary run" all three of them were still laughing at something and weren't listening to her.

"Haze?...Ash?.." She screamed while rapping hard but no one heard her.

"Maryyy" She shouted her lungs out and opened her eyes while waking up in her classroom.

She gazed at everyone and then realized she slept in the middle of her physics class.

"Sterla?...don't you have ethics of sitting in a classroom" Said Prof. Lupin, their physics teacher.

"Sorry...Sir " Was all she could think to say while sweating.

"No..no sorries ...just get out of my class " He yelled, Sterla didn't wanted to debate further so she went out.

But of course Hazel, Mary and Ashley wouldn't let her go alone so Ashley threw Hazel's pen and winked at her.

"Ash why did you throw my pen?" Hazel shouted at Ashley pretending to fight.

"I didn't do anything " Ashley shouted back and so to increase their fight Ashley slapped Hazel's face.

"How dare you slap me?" Hazel pretended to be in anger and started pulling Ashley's hair.

"Stop" Mr. Lupin shouted.
" Both of you... Get out " He said, irritated.

"Sir I think they both are gonna kill each other, so let me go with them" Mary interrupted.

"Yeah..go"He replied.

They knew where they will find Sterla so they started walking towards cafeteria .

"Fuck off Haze...you ruined my hair" Ashley said while assembling her hair.

"Yeah.. cuz you smashed my face" Hazel said while rubbing her cheek.

"You both are unbelievable" Mary said, while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah we know that" Ashley said while giving high five to Hazel and laughing.

As they entered the cafeteria a voice hit their ears.

"Yo ...guyss" Said Sterla while standing on side of a table with four chairs as if she was waiting for them to arrive.

"It was a vision" Said Sterla while pouting

"And was about Mary " said Ashley while laughing oddly and pointing towards Mary.

"Ah...The more I hate such things , the more they come in front of me " said Mary while holding her head and rolling her eyes.

"It's not about ghosts?.. is it." Hazel asked while lifting one of her eyebrows.

"It's always about ghosts because I think they want you to hear their story" Said Ashley while leaning her face close to Hazel.

"And they specially told me that they like it when you hear it " said Sterla while leaning her face close to Hazel too.

Hazel got froze and suddenly, Sterla and Ashley burst out laughing and passing high-five to each other.

"Bitches" said Hazel while calming down.

"Okay..so start the story and end it quickly because my tummy is growling badly.

"Mine too" said Sterla, Ashley and Hazel at the same time.

Sterla told them the whole vision

"Oh...God why is it always has to be so terrifying" Hazel said.

"Yeah that one was different" said Ashley.

"Okay now stop taking it serious, that's not real" said Mary and left to buy something to eat.

*********
Hope you guys like it 😀😊#allanzoate_19