Chapter: 05

"As my mom dropped us here, she'll be picking me up at off time.....she needs my car at hospital for some reason" Mary told her friends.

"Yea.. don't worry about Ash and Sterii, I'll take them at my place, it's merely five minutes from here" Hazel assured Mary.

"I don't get it man......why is your house near from every where?....like it's seven or ten minutes walk from our favorite restaurant" Ashley argued.

"Yeah....neither do I get it" said Sterla turning her face towards Ashley.

"Steri?....that was Sam's room" said Hazel.

"Which room?" Asked Sterla.

"The one in which you heard that voice" Hazel told her while eating her food.

"No.....you're kidding right?"asked Sterla shocked.

"Nope... Not at all" said Hazel.

                    ****************

"Steri.. is there something wrong?"asked Ashley when Hazel and Mary went to toilet.

"Nope" said Sterla while turning towards Ashley.

"You look bit disturbed from some days" uttered Ashley and Sterla told her about the taunt she felt in Sam's voice.

"Who told him about my visions?" Said Sterla.

"It must've slipped from Haze's mouth...like you know how freaked out she gets when something like this happens with her....and don't worry this happens when someone  who don't believe in such things hears something like that" Ashley said trying to calm Sterla down.

"Yeah you're right.....but hey seriously I didn't expected such sensible response from you" said Sterla while giggling and in response Ashley made a victory sign with a broad smile spread on her face.

                   ***************

"God.. we are so addicted to car that this five minutes walk got shit out of us" said Ashley while throwing herself on couch.

Hazel laid on couch while Sterla sat on floor resting her back on couch.

After two hours Sam walked in the lounge where all three of them were sitting and started looking here and there as if he was looking for something.

"What are you looking for?"Asked Hazel.

"My...." He paused when his gaze fell on the couch on which Ashley was sitting, he started walking towards her.

"Could you please lift up your leg?" He said to Ashley.

Ashley passed him a weird look " why should I lift up my leg?" She asked confusingly.

Sam pointed towards her leg where there was a phone half visible and half  under Ashley's leg.

"Oh " said Ashley while picking up the phone "Wow......we have the same model of iPhone" she added and Sam pretended a closed mouth smile while taking his phone.

Sam sat on a single seater sofa there and started scrolling screen of his phone.

Ashley passed a glance at Sterla who was already looking at her with wide eyes, Ashley winked at Sterla and Sterla ,with wide eyes ,started shaking her head saying no.

"Sam" said Ashley.

"Yes" answered Sam while shifting his gaze towards Ashley and lifting up one of his eyebrows.

"Do you believe in supernatural things? ..... Cuz I think people who don't believe in them are stupid" Ashely uttered while hunching her shoulders.

"Well....then count me among those stupids" He said all at once and again started scrolling his Mobile's screen as if he has wasted his time for replying Ashley.

"Haze....you know what?" Ashley asked Hazel.

"What?" Hazel replied while her eyes were focused on the screen of her laptop as if she didn't want to get disturbed.

"The world is getting overloaded with stupidity day by day" Hazel and Sterla turned their faces in shock towards Ashley when she ended her words.

Ashley shifted her glimpse towards Sam, who was already staring at her as if he didn't expect this was coming and Ashley tried to control her laugh.

After few seconds of silence, Sam started grinning while nodding. Hazel and Ashely were laughing and Sterla just smiled broadly.

                  *******"********
Hope you guys like the chapter.
The gif above is of Sterla lancester.
allanzoate_19