Chapter : 2

"listen up peeps" Said Hazel in an excited tone "so today we're going at my place " She added while all four of them were walking out of class.

"YO man" replied Ashley.

They all were eating their all time favorite donuts except Mary, who was one those people on this planet who hated sweets, so they got in Mary's car since she was the only one who knew driving and drove to Hazel's house.

As they were standing out of Hazel's house Hazel started ringing the door bell.

"Hey... There's no one at home right?" Said Ashley.

"Yea why are you ringing the bell, we are having keys right?" Asked Sterla, while all three of them started staring at Hazel awkwardly.

"Coming.....just wait" A heavy voice almost shouted from inside.

"Who's that?" Asked Mary.

"Torture" Hazel replied, and then the door slang open.

"Yo bro" Hazel said while punching the shoulder of the guy lightly and storming inside the house.

He had a really good height, spare upper and full lower lip, perfectly symmetrical face, defined cheek bones, messy brown hair with a touch of golden in them.

He shot a glance at Mary, Ashley and Sterla with his deep brown eyes and walked back inside.

"Oh my Gosh" said Mary.

"Hotie hotie" whispered Ashley.

"Woah" said Sterla while taking out her breath.

They passed glances to each other and rushed inside while smiling.

"Who is he?" Said Ashley each word intensely to Hazel.

"He's Sam" Said Hazel, while passing wired looks to all three of them.

"Who's Sam?" Said Sterla while Mary, Ashley and Sterla passed questioning look to each other.

"Don't you remember? Sam... my brother" Said Hazel while lifting one of her eyebrow.

"Oh yeah Sam, the brother" Said Ashley remembering.

"But only her brother" said Mary, while pointing towards Hazel and they all passed high-fives to each other.

"Hot bro...by the way" Said Sterla winking at Hazel.

Ashley winked at Mary and Sterla when Hazel was scrolling down her phone's screen.

" You know what? I tried that bloody-mary thing" as Ashley said thet Hazel turned her extended eyes towards her, " and it worked" Ashley added.

" So you stood in front of your bathroom mirror in complete darkness" Said Mary, while pretending to be scared.

"And bloody-marry's spirit appeared in the mirror when you lit the candle?" Sterla also pretended to be terrified while saying this.

"Yes she came" whispered Ashley "and she said....she said she will come to visit Haze tonight" Ashley added while Hazel stopped breathing.

A burst of laughter snapped Hazel out of shock.

"Ridiculous.... Seriously ridiculous" Said Hazel, holding her head in her hands while three of them were laughing from deep inside their chests with a great shaking motion.

While they were watching some movie, Sterla went to kitchen and it's then when she heard, "öldürmek" the same hissing voice, which sent a shiver down her spine. It was coming from one of the rooms so she shifted her weight foot to foot towards that room and slowly opened the door.

The voice was still coming but she didn't know what was it saying, she went inside but couldn't find the switch board to turn on the lights and suddenly, the door slammed.

As she turned towards the door she felt someone standing just behind her as she could feel it's breath on her neck.

There were no voices for a while and then out of blur "öldürmek" that thing whispered in her ear, panic ripped through the length of her , her eyes got wide , she couldn't blink.

Instantaneously someone opened the door and lights, it was Sam.

Tear trickled down Sterla's cheek as she turned her neck to see if someone was there but, to her surprise, no one was there.

"Oh my God" she whispered to herself and lost the balance of her feet on the ground, as she was about to fall.

Sam ran towards her and held her from shoulders.

"Are you okay?"He said while balancing her on ground.

Sterla was shaking and got confused.

"Sorry" was all she could say and she ran out of the room.

****************

Hope you guys like it
The GIF above is of Sam Waters...
#allanzoate_19