Chapter: 11

"Erica?" Said Mary while walking towards Erica when class was about to start.

"This is for you......just let me know if you're in" Mary added.

"What's this?" asked Erica.

"Well...see it yourself....I must go professor Lupin is about to come" said Mary and walked back to her seat.

Well this was the start of the prank, they all sent Mary to give her the letter because if someone else has given her the letter, she wouldn't have believed it. The letter said:

      I was asleep when you came and I heard you want to meet me. Well I also wanna meet you.... of course it's been three months!..

       I want you to bunk last two periods and wait for me on the most corner table of cafeteria which has only two seats..... for you and me.

         George

Erica's jaw dropped open when she read it and turned towards Mary while nodding her head in yess with her mouth still open and the rest of the class chuckled seeing her.

George didn't know about any of this and they told him when Erica approved it.

"What the hell guys?....why do you always use me to prank her" George argued.

"Dude...she wouldn't come if your name isn't used" replied Stephen.

Erica waited the whole second last period in cafeteria but no one appeared so she got frustrated and annoyed while all six of them were hiding just behind the main cafeteria entrance.

As the last period started Stephen walked inside the cafeteria and stood in front of Erica.

"Actually... George was kinda busy so he sent me.....you see I'm not that bad...you can date me right now" Stephen said, pretending a smirk while Erica stood up and pushed him back with her hands on his chest.

"Fuck off man" Erica said after realizing it was prank and the rest of the company walked inside the cafeteria and started laughing while George was also giggling.

Erica looked hurt and walked outside the cafeteria and they all stopped laughing when they saw the expression on Erica's face.

"Was it too much?" asked Sterla while Mary nodded.

"Guess it was" replied Stephen, hunching his shoulders.

"Well...I'm not liking saying this but may be we hurt her feelings" Ashley uttered.

"Yup...and maybe we should do something" said Hazel.

All four of girls went to Erica while Stephen and Geroge were waiting in cafeteria.

They told Erica that they didn't mean to hurt her and asked her to join them in Cafeteria to have some snacks with them. Erica agreed and came inside cafeteria with them.

"That's your seat" said Sterla, pointing towards the seat next to George and he looked at Sterla with wide eyes while she passed him a full teeth smile and set next to him on the other side.

All the frustration on Erica's face exchanged with delight as she sat next to George while George bent a bit towards Sterla trying to get away from Erica while irritation was spread all over his face.

Ashley, Stephen and Mary were busy talking to each other while Sterla kept talking to Erica.

Hazel was sitting in front of George so they had an eye contact.

Hazel passed George a gesture, pointing towards Erica to go near her and George thought maybe he could jealous Hazel through Erica.

George kept his hand around Erica's chair while Erica's jaw almost dropped to the floor and, all of them gazed at George for a second, then started giggling while Hazel passed thumbs up to George.

The smirk on George's face vanished away so he took his arm off of Erica's chair and crossed his arms across his chest.

                 *********

Hope you guys love this chapter.
allanzoate_19
The gif above is of George Woods.