Chapter: 12

Sam was standing by his car waiting for Hazel outside the school.

Ashley, Mary, Stephen and Hazel walked outside while laughing and passing high-five to each other.

Sam kept staring at the door, wishing for Sterla to come and then she showed up. His face lit up with an impish Glee which soon turned into disappointment as he saw her holding George's arm tightly while giggling about something.

The situation seemed more awkward as Sterla and George were walking a bit distant from their group, so Sam thought Geroge to be her boyfriend.

"That hand thing was lit Man!" said Sterla to George while giggling and as she turned her face, she caught glimpseof Sam's dim and depressed eyes and somehow she knew what he was thinking so she, removed her hand from George's arm, which left George with a lot of questions as he saw the way Sam was gazing at Sterla and the way she got embarrassed.

"Oh...hi Sam" said Ashley while passing him the front of her fist and Sam tapped his fist on her's with a closed mouth fake smile.

"Hi" He replied.

"Well...this is Stephen and that's Geroge" Ashley introduced them while Sam shook his hand with Stephen and when George passed his hand, Sam ignored it while saying "I'm waiting in car" to Hazel and walked to his car.

"Okay...... nevermind" said George, taking his hand back.

Sam clenched his fists on steering wheel when he saw Sterla sitting in front seat beside George on diver's seat while Ashley, Mary and Stephen sat at the back seat of George's car.

"Who are they?" Sam asked Hazel as she sat in the car, trying not to show his anger which was crept all over his face.

"Oh they're part of our group... Stephen is my best friend and he's finally back...oh I missed that stupid as hell!" Hazel replied in a joyfull tone as Sam started the car.

"Oh broo!!....chill out....what's wrong?!" Hazel almost shouted as Sam drove literally fast.

When Sam opened the door of house, George's car also parked in front of their house as they all came out of it.

Sam sighed in anger and walked to his room.

"Yo angry bird....I hope you won't mind cuz we all decided to come here and have some ruffles" said Stephen while curling his arm around Hazel's neck.

"Don't you ever dare to touch my ruffles" Hazel replied and punched lightly in his tummy as they all walked inside.

"Mary?" Geroge called her as all others were gazing at TV screen as if they were inside the movie.

"Yup" She replied.

"Where can I find more coke?" George asked.

"Oh..over there" said Mary while pointing towards the kitchen.

"And you're sure I won't find that Sam there?" George asked while lifting one of his eyebrow.

"What?.... he's a nice guy Man!" said Mary, giving a questioning look.

"Yea...but you never know when a nice guys turns into a bad tempered hulk.." he said while walking towards the kitchen. When he entered the kitchen he saw Sam standing there, making coffee.

"Oops wrong timing" George whispered to himself but Sam heard him as he turned his face a bit towards George but ignored him and looked back at his coffee.

Geroge rushed towards the fridge, opened it and bent himself a bit to take the can of coke.

He came up grabbing the can and closed the fridge door.

He freaked out as he turned around, Sam was standing just behind him.

"Woah Man?!" said George, sighing in relief and stepping little back.

Sam clenched his jaw but didn't say anything for a few seconds, as he kept glaring at George.

"You're George right?" Asked Sam while crossing his arms across his chest as anger was clear all over his face.

"Umm....yes" replied Geroge while lifting one of his eyebrow and Sam's gaze fell on ground.

"Is....is she your girlfriend?" Sam asked.

"Who?" George said while giving him a questioning look and Sam shifted his gaze towards the kitchen door from where he can have a clear view of lounge.

"Sterla..." Sam whispered while looking at her.

"Oh..no no no no no...you got us wrong...we're just best friends" George said, trying to clear the misunderstanding.

Sam turned his gaze wide eyed towards George and started examining his face, as if finding something.

"Sure?" Sam confirmed.

"Yeah yeah...Of course...very sure" Geroge answered and Sam sighed in relief and satisfication while looking down to hide the smile which escaped his lips.

"Okay Man...will catch you later" said Sam, smiling broadly and squeezing George's arm which left George with a lot of curiousity as he passed Sam a idiotic smile.

                ***************

Hope you guys will love this chapter.
Allanzoate_19
The Gif above is of Stephen Woods.