prolouge

A white haired boy was walking in the streets, he was walking towards the public soccer stadium of eldorado, as he arrived he pulled out a disk and throws it in the air the disk transformed into a soccer ball.

After the disk finish transforming he catched it with his right leg and he kicked upwards and he jumped and did a overhead kick and use a hissatsu shot.

"Sword of domination" as he said that that he's leg resembled a black aura sword as he kicked the ball the ball became surrounded with black energy and shot to the goal the ball broke through the net, but the net repaired itself so he continued he's practice.

After practicing for 4 hours, he smiled with satisfaction as he worked up a sweat after practicing for 4 hours so he went home but a pang of pain in his chest stopped him from moving and he screamed as immense power surrounds him and becomes unstable more 100 times more dangerous than second stage children awakening.

"So i am awakening it seems, i hope sis can save me from eldorado and feida after i awakened"thought that was the last thought through his thought as he passes out.

As he screamed out his power becomes more and more unstable causing a giant crater to appear as rubbles of the building that was turned to ruines. as the power dies down as eldorado and feida came. They saw him awakening a power that makes the ssc look like normal children.

But as they were about to capture the boy. A soccer ball hits the ground creating a dust cloud big enough to hide everything and as the dust fade the child was gone.

As time passes eldorado and feida posted an capture wanted info of the white haired boy that awaken an immense power.