03.

Laughing Jack's POV

She was different...

She showed no emotion, no care to live, she accepted that we all die in the end. I never left, I just turned invisible. I watched her maneuver my good work out of her arms. I frowned but continued to watch, but then she began to strip and I grinned but left her to take a shower.

A little later she came out and put clothes on and fell onto her bed. I could practically smell the fear on her, but yet, she showed no fear...

Soon she fell asleep and I took advantage of this~

Tyler's POV

My eyes slowly flickered open. I blinked a few times then slowly sat up, I remember my dream...

'I was at an old monotone fair ground. No one was there, everything was quiet. I began to walk around until I heard a song I knew by heart, I even found myself singing the last verse. "Pop goes the weasel~" suddenly a little laugh burst out from behind me. I turned and saw a little boy with his stomach slashed, his eyes handing out of their sockets and his chest was pried open at odd angles. What was most disturbing was the fact he was holding floating intestine balloons. How is he still alive? This can't be real'

I blinked and slowly dragged my feet out of my bed. I hauled myself down the stairs where I saw an unwanted guest, I froze. "Laughing Jack..."

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?" I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing some cereal.

"Not be scared by my dream?"

I shrugged. "It wasn't real to me, scared me a little, but it wasn't real." I stopped. "I should call the police." I picked up the phone and looked at Jack, but he was gone. I sighed and put my phone down but as soon as I did I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tyler, its Kyle!" I smiled.

"Hey Kyle what's up?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go paint balling?" My smile grew at this.

"Yes!!" I almost yelled. "Awesome! Ill pick you up at four." I smiled and hung up. I looked at the clock. It was 3:34 pm, man I slept in late.I ran up to my room and got ready. I put on some loose jeans, a black tank top and I threw my hair up into a messy bun.

There was a knock on the door, I ran to get it and when I opened it, I smiled. "Hey Kyle." He smiled and I walked out of the house. I got in his car and we drove to the arena.

We pulled up at the arena and I jumped out of the small grey car. I looked around and spotted the entrance. Kyle joined me and we walked up to the small double doors, he opened the door for me and I did a small mocking curtsy. He smirked and we entered the large cement building, I walked up to the cashier and filled out a form. The cashier was a young girl with blond hair and a slim figure, she had bright green eyes and soft freckles across he pale skin. I put a lock of brown hair behind my ear and scanned the form with my green eyes.

I looked up at the girl and handed her the form. She smiled and put the wavier into a cabinet, "Hey, my names Nora." She said. I smiled "Hi, I'm Tyler!"

"Nice to meet you. So your Kyle's girlfriend?"

My eyes widened. "Oh no no no, I just moved here and just met Kyle at school!"

Nora smiled and nodded. "Okay. So you need a gun. Lets go get you one, and I can show you the battlefield!" I nodded and followed her into a room with a bunch on paintball guns in it. "Here is a pink one here, oh theres also a purple one." I frowned. "Got any blues or greens or possibly blacks?" Nora grinned. "I thought you wold never ask!"