12.

Mad's POV

Jack and I stood there for a second before all of hell broke out.

Red and black creatures came smashing thought the windows, glass went everywhere.

Jack stepped in front of me in a protective stance. The things lunged at Jack and knocked him into me.

He slashed it's face and shoved his claws into it's stomach and it turned to dust. "What are they?" I said standing. "Demons. But the evil souls of people who have died and gone to the underworld." Jack said standing as well.

"Then what am I?" I shouted.

He looked me up and down. "I think your you." He said before turning back to the demons. "Not the time to be a smart ass." I said standing with him.

I took down a whole school, how hard could this be?

A demon lunged at me and I did a roundhouse to it's head and it went flying back through the window.

I was so proud of myself until more flooded in through the window. Jack and I backed into each other and stayed there. "Where are these things coming from?" I yelled as I threw another demon away. "I don-" Jack was cut off by an explosion in the small bedroom. I jumped a little at the sudden noise but then another in the kitchen made my eyes widen. The next thing I knew, Jacks arms where around me and the floor beneath us blew.

We both went flying into the ceiling and came crashing back down with a thud.

I laid there for a moment, dazed. The loud ringing in my ears dint help. I felt something drip out of my nose. I knew it was blood.

The ringing hadn't stopped, and I couldn't hear anything. I looked around for Jack and saw him crouching over me, doing the best he could to fight off the demons.

I wobbled to my feet. I felt a steady hand on my shoulder. I looked over at Jack, who looked as if he was expecting something.

I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. I raised both eyebrows and Jack looked surprised aswell.

The ringing in my ears had died down but what scared me was another explosion went off and I dint hear it.

At all.

I looked at Jack with frantic eyes and I watched his mouth move, but no words.

I started panicing and I gripped his arm and tugged on it like a mad man.

He suddenly proofed into black smoke and was on the other side of me, killing a demon that was right next to me. I dint hear it coming.

I only attacked the demons that I could see. Then it hit me like a train.

The explosion made me go deaf.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

I have no words for what I just wrote.

<3

~Nova