10.

Mad's POV

I raced towards the little cabin in the woods.

I dint bother to look back and check if that stupid clown was following me or not.

I ran up to the house and burst into a small wooden room. It had a little fire stove, a table, a couch, another room which I guessed was the bedroom, a small bathroom to the side and a small table where a bunny ear tv sat.

I wandered the house a little then went into the bedroom and laid down and drifted into a light nap, thinking over everything that had happened...

Jack's POV

Mad ran out the door. I felt terrible, but she needs to kill something someday or else the feeling will eat her alive...

I already felt bad enough not telling her how I really felt.

I started out the door but came to a stop, she left her clothes here! I spun around and went up the stares and into her room, I gasped.

It was as it had been seance I was last in her room...

The bed was messy and in made, the wall had specks of blood splattered everywhere, the mirror was smashed and the medical supplies where still sitting on the counter.

I walked to her closet and grabbed some random clothes and headed out.

I went into the forest, sniffing the air for her. I followed the sent to a little cabin. I went up to the door and slowly went inside. It was an old looking little thing, really small too.

I walked around till I saw movement in one room. I walked over the room, but just saw a messy bed. I took a step in, then there was a sharp pain in the back of my head, and the last thing I heard was;

"Shit..."

Mad's POV

I heard movement coming front the living room. I got out of bed and grabbed a chair from the side of the room and held it tightly.

I swung the chair full force and hit my intruder in the back on the head and they fell to the ground.

"Shit..." I mumbled.

It was Jack.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Yay! I'm reaaly happy I got this up! Im really sorry about lack of updating but I was trying to get t Fairy Tail FF started.

You guys should check it out!

<3

~Nova