13.

Mad's POV

As soon as I began to get tossed around more at the cabin, Jack took me and jumped through one of the broken windows and ran as fast as he could to the Slender mansion where Slender disposed of the demons who followed.

As soon as we had arrived, Jack brought me to his room. And that where I have been sitting for 5 days. Listening to the silence.

I haven't eaten, slept, done anything but stare out the widow. I know jack comes in some times and talks to me, even thought he knows I can't hear him.

Today Jack came into my room.

I kept looking out the window, but I knew he sat in a chair across from me.

My body was slowly shutting down I have to say. Even apparently a demon can starve. My eyes felt heavy, my limbs felt fragile, my butt was sore from sitting, my hair was greasy and my brain could barely process what 2+2 was.

Jack grabbed my hands. I felt something drip onto my hands. For the first time in 5 days I looked at Jack.

He was crying.

When he saw me look at him he smiled and hugged me tightly. I dint really have the strength to move my arms so I just sat there in the warm embrace of my phyco killer clown.

Jack let go and put a hand on my face. He traced lines on my face and counted the scars on my wrists from when we had first met.

He looked up at me and suddenly I became very nauseous, I began to sway and this time I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I collapsed onto the bed.

Jack's POV

I started to panic when Mad passed out.

I thought of the only reasonable thing: I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to Slender's office.

"SLENDY!" I screamed as I kicked the door down.

Masky was in there with a clip board, Hoodie was fidgeting with a bobble head Slender had on his desk and Toby was eating waffles. They all looked up at me. Slender was sitting at his desk, when he saw Mad he stood and walked out of the room.

"Come." He said walking away, his proxies on his tail.

We rushed into the infirmary and I put Mad on a table.

I began to pace back and forth, eating lolly pop after lolly pop.

Suddenly I heard a long beeping noise. "She needs CPR!" I heard Slender yell. "I'l do it." I heard Masky yell.

I stepped forward. "I'll do it." I walked up to Mad without waiting for a reply.

I took a deep breath and put my lips on hers and breathed out. I lifted up and pushed on her chest.

I kept getting flash backs of when I did this before.

I would have let someone els do the CPR but incase this was my last time to see her, I wanted to feel her lips once more.

I did this multiple times until I felt the faintest heart beat. I smiled to myself as her chest began to rise and fall with every ragged breath she took.

I sighed and slumped onto the floor.

I saw Slender nod and pull a blanket up onto Mad's sleeping body and walked out, the proxies following.

After staring at Mad for a little bit I slowly drifted into a heavy sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Yeah today's chapter was short but it was more a filler.

Oh well! I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to favorite, comment and follow!

<3

~Nova