ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

(𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

We started heading back to the Village. I don't know why though... I guess Lloyd wanted revenge? I'm not really sure what Lloyd wants to do but I'll help and support him anyways!
I sat on the fountains rim, watching Lloyd be evil and the serpentine hypnotize people. I must say, I am proud if Lloyd for this but raiding a town, just for sweets? Yeah, I know I'm also a kid. But just for sweets? C'mon Lloyd do something greater! Or I'll do it myself!
I continued to watch for my own entertainment, also having a lollipop in my mouth.
"I'm never coming down from this sugar high!" I hear Lloyd squeal. I shake my head while giggling to myself. I close my eyes just for one moment.
"Sorry to busy your buzz little garmadon. " I hear an all too familiar voice say.
'Ninja... ' I thought. I immediately snap my eyes back open and stood in front of Lloyd defensively.
"It's already past your bedtime kids. " The blue, annoying one says.
I scoff but smirk.
"Get them!" Lloyd yells behind me.
I quietly chuckle as the so-called-ninjas struggle to find a way to defeat the serpentine. I watched as the ninjas soon fled. I began following them quietly. I watched as they did some, unnecessary movements, in order to hide. The hid behind a wagon and some girl appeared. "Nya? You're okay!" The blue one asks. 'So her names Nya? Useful information' I thought to myself. I continued to eavesdrop. "Barely!" Nya supposedly answers. "They've hypnotized everyone in town. " She continued.
'Well duh! What do you think happened?'
"Mind control, how is this possible?" bluey asks.
"When you hear them rattle their tails, don't look them in the eyes! That's how they get you." The girl answers.
'Smart. '
"Well, what are we supposed to do! We can't use our weapons and now we gotta fight with our eyes closed? Ha! Perfect!" Bluey rants.
"The snake with the staff is the general, he's the one in charge. If we can get the staff from him, it holds the anti-venom. If we get that, we can save everyone." She explains.
'Not on my watch... '
"Look guys, forget about the whole green and yellow ninja thing. Let's make sensei proud. " The red one reasons.
My teeth grit to the sound of sensei. 'Ugh. Haven't heard that name for a long time... '
I decided that this was enough hiding. I walked in front of them, laughing. Which gladly caught their attention. "If you wanna get the staff, you're gonna have to get through me." I say with a smirk.
"Gah! It's you!" The blue one exclaims.
"Wowie! Glad you remember me!"
"We don't have time for this!" The black one shouts.
"Go! I'll deal with the kid!" The girl shouts.
I growl slightly and we began fighting. But I'll cut you the slack since, hehe... You'll already know who's gonna win.

I leave the girl where she is and immediately head back to Lloyd. I watched as the red one faceplant right into the wall. 'Ouch! I'm glad to see that!' I thought while giggling a little bit. At the corner of my eyes, Lloyd trips over the ice placed by the white ninja. 'Oh nooo!' I thought.
I immediately went to help Lloyd.
"Noooo! My candy!" He yells.
"You'll pay for this!"
I help Lloyd up.
"Retreat!"
I couldn't bother to look at what's happening. I only had one focus, to save Lloyd. I need to get him out of here!

(3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅) 

(𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚜)

"Candy! I need Candy!" Lloyd groans. (Y/n) thought for a moment then took off her bag. "Here, Lloyd." She says tossing the candy bag to Lloyd. He looks at (Y/n) with wide eyes. "Thank you! Thank you! " Lloyd shouts happily. He began eating the candy, soon satisfied.
While the Serpentine General was having a conversation with his second in command. "The kids set us free." The general states.
"They are both children! They are not one of us!" Skales reasons.
"I may not have the staff but I am still your general! Stand down!"
Skales began walking away. But still caught (Y/n) watching him from afar. Under the hood, she looked at him in confusion and worry...